All reviews el pollo loco front desk room was clean nice breakfast spring training will stay there again great place to stay yogurt we've stayed great room continental breakfast first floor easy access loretta lq freeway microwave
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I have always had a great experience with La Quinta. I wasn't overly wowed by this visit, for some reason this one was only average. During my time it was under construction, but overall, it was basically clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018

A very good hotel for the price. They are under construction, but still a nice place to rest. Area is very accessible also. There was a little noise due to construction going on. We only stayed for one night.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Very nice hotel, clean and friendly. Beds were soft. Newly remodeled.the pool was clean and refreshing. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family. Even with remodeling going on outside the stay was very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
lq0853gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on behalf of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing again during your traveling needs.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We had very noisy neighbors late at night. The pool area was not clean debris on the ground and the tables were dirty.. The rugs in the hallway were not clean looked like they had not been vacuumed in months. Got VERY sick from eating the breakfast! There is no nice area to take my dog to the bathroom a tiny square when you walk out of the back door of the building.There was a lot of dog waste that had not been picked up in the small "dog area". I did not have a good experience staying here I will not do it again! The plus was this hotel was in a great location off the highway & the price was not bad.

Room tip: Not clean, DO NOT eat the breakfast here.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Traveler,
I’ve received your review of La Quinta Phoenix I-10 West. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Not the family accommodations I was expecting. Arrived at night; pimp and hooker fighting at parking entrance and gunshots heard down the street... Inside the hotel was decent and the staff were friendly and helpful. Building is being renovated so the exterior was torn apart. Glad to leave.

1  Thank theodoral619

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on behalf of your stay with us. We apologize that your experience staying with us was not what you expected. We do have security at the property and guest safety is very important to us. We hope you will consider giving La Quinta another try and hope to see you again.