“Did someone say Cheese Bread ”
Review of Sardella's

Sardella's
Ranked #1,189 of 3,465 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: North Mountain
Neighbourhood: North Mountain
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is a family favorite whenever we go out to Glendale to visit with Auntie. The pizza is always delicious, and I absolutely LOVE the cheese bread! The rest of my family always orders the wings.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The wings are just great at Sardella's! This time we tried the ravioli with meatballs too. Ravioli and sauce were delicious but the meatballs were unbelievable! The service is also great. We were given free garlic knots while we waited. A very nice touch.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Whenever I am in town, I always have to eat at Sardella's. They absolutely, positively have the BEST hot wings in town. There is always a generous portion of sauce with the wings- which I love. The wings are fried just right; they are always crispy on the outside.

The pizza is really good, too. They don't scrimp on cheese or toppings. You get a lot for your money. And they deliver, which is also a plus.

I wish there was a Sardella's in NW Arkansas (where I live.)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Just all around great pizza....whether it's the regular crust or the thin, I love the flavor. Wonderful toppings. All the young people who work here are courteous and professional!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We've been patrons of Sardella's for years! You can't go wrong with a slice of cheese pizza and an order of cheese bread. Great customer service, too! Thumbs up!

Date of visit: July 2015