“Over the Top Service, Food Fantastic ”
Review of Steak 44

Steak 44
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak 44 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 3,462 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 70
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steak 44 is an upscale American steakhouse located at 5101 N. 44Th Street in Phoenix. Steak 44 offers a timeless and upscale yet approachable residential feel with handcrafted rich woodwork, low ceilings and contemporary appointments, creating a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Steak 44 opens for dinner daily offering prime steaks in small, medium and large cuts in addition to veal, lamb, chicken and an extensive selection of fresh seafood. Continuing the best happy hour tradition including exceptional culinary offerings from a delectable Early Bar Menu, Steak 44 offers gourmet light fare dining at its best, 4 to 6:30 p.M. Daily.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second visit to Steak 44. My first allowed me the best steak I had ever had. This time, the best Chilean Sea Bass. Had a group of 7 for a hosted business dinner and the server was over the top accommodating. Appetizers were perfect and everyone had great entrees. As mentioned, the sea bass was phenomenal and so big, I could barely finish. This was with my top customer and the mileage from this dinner was beyond expectations. Must visit location

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I splurged on this outing by ordering both King crab (appetizer) and steak (main course), together with wine. The king crab was quite fresh, delivered on a bed of ice, with three or four dipping sauces (none of them outstanding). For the main course, I had a "small" strip steak which was actually enormous, and even though I'd asked for medium, was cooked medium rare. Truthfully, I expected more from the steak given its price and provenance. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't out-of-this-world either. I can grill steaks equally well at home.
On the wine side, the waiter knew his wines (I wanted an unoaked chardonnay, which he found for me) but guided me towards a Pinot for the steak, which again was ok but not perfect.
Overall, quality of the food is great, but so is the price.. ($155 for a single person).

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service excellent. The wine was superb. We sat briefly at the bar and enjoyed the huddle and bustle but were seated in a very pleasant area to enjoy our meal. One of the best meals we ever had

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Steak 44 has Great Steaks,Service and Personable Staff.

Always take VIP's to 44

Kguftseaesyfojojftdtf
Hfgdhfuhftsjgojpj
Jvuftd9upu6rwex ri
Uvyf4doyug yuk f'n I'll ghb I'm GC
I'll gytdm my uzi g j

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Excellent food and service. Reservations recommended.....it is often busy. Pricey, but it is not your average dining experience.

Date of visit: February 2018