New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #427 of 2,964 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Description: As a family-owned restaurant, Fatso's Pizza is all about fresh ingredients, homemade sausage, and real imported Wisconsin cheese. We offer a thin and crispy crust (not cracker thin though) in white or whole wheat or a deep dish pan crust. Our sauce is made with a special blend of spices. Lots of great combinations or build your own pizza. Our wings are big and meaty with a spicy buffalo sauce or honey hot sauce to choose from. Our homemade ranch dressing is the best there is. Our oven baked sandwiches are delicious, too. We also offer huge calzones, fresh salads and munchies. We have 19 beers on tap, bomber bottles, house wine and a limited selection of liquor. We offer carry-out as well as delivery in a limited area. Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 6:30-9:30pm. We carry the NFL package and have 17 TV's. Fatso's Pizza is your neighborhood bar and pizza joint.
“great pizza, choice brew list, kind staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

fatsos around corner from my house. pizza and wings are great, always high quality. i really like the oven baked sandwiches (try the gus). staff always welcoming and friendly.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place has it all. The best of everything!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

My husband and I have been going to Fatso's for nearly 15 years. He and his friends longer than that. My daughter is five and her automatic answer when we ask where should we go to dinner is, "Fatso's!!!" We frequent it usually once a week or once every other week because the atmosphere is GREAT. The food is always consistently wonderful. They have a great selection of good beer. The wait staff is awesome--attentive and always runnin' their tails off to make sure everyone has what they need. It's super kid friendly because it's family owned and operated. The bonus is that they also have live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, so it's makes for a great date night as well. I guess I really can't stop saying great things about Fatso's because to me, it IS the BEST!!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“"What they don't eat, they sell"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Fatso's Pizza is a neighborhood landmark and a locals favorite destination for pizza, wings, sandwiches, salads and (drumroll, please) beers on tap! I have been a fan for the past 16 or so years. My favorite pizza is the thin crust "Carnivore", but the "Barbeque Fat Chick" is a close runner-up! I have had every sandwich on the menu..."Sammy's Hungry Farmer" rules that category in my opinion. The salads easily feed two people and the "Honey Hot" wings are the best anywhere...period! Weekend entertainment includes very talented local musicians, singer songwriters, and an open-mic night! Bob, Joe, Betsy and the whole Fatso's staff will make you feel right at home as they have with me for the past 16 years!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great neighborhood place. Friendly staff and great pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

It's nice to have a place to hear live music, too.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“the best pizza and beer place ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I have been coming to this bar since I was 17. It was the local watering hole growing up, so I had a lot of iced tea until I turned 21. Suffice it to say, I've had almost all their sandwiches and several of the pizzas. Everything is awesome. Great atmosphere. People we bring there call it our "Cheers". My husband and I are there at least a few times a month, even though we have since moved and it is no longer local to us.

• Visited February 2012