1,466 results
All reviews rooftop bar free snacks front desk candy bars pool area hip hotel tacos breakfast vouchers wine hour central phoenix on site restaurant great pool stay cation bottled water light rail hot tub happy hour
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent excellent place. Very comfortable feel, beyond great service. Great food and bar with a sort of gastropub feel entire facility has a very eclectic yet comfortable feel. I have stayed in some pretty great hotels around the country and I can't think of a single experience I would put above this one.
Will be back for sure.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2016

My wife and I stayed in June and enjoyed this hotel. The pool area was very nice and they have a underwater sound system, I kid you not. The food was very good and the cocktails even better. The view from the roof was really amazing. Although you are in the middle of the city, we still felt a little isolated, which is a good thing. We were able to bring our dog for a small fee and found a park with a small lake nearby that had a fenced dog area inside the park. I would recommend this place if you want to stay in Phoenix.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daveman0
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here, clean rooms with lots of complementary snacks and meal vouchers. Not to mention a friendly staff with a tatted out barber/front desk host who excels in customer service. The pool is clean with plenty of seating, and the rooftop lounge is a lovely place to watch the sun setting over phoenix , which is complemented with an evening jazz band and compementary wine. And only a six dollar Uber ride from down town, the location is just great too.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sean F
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Came across this hotel because all the downtown ones were booked. Very nicely renovated, modern and extremely wonderful employees. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Many amenities are included in the room price. The restaurant served great breakfast. The roof top bar has a great view. We would stay here again

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JillMarch2012
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

This is the place to stay if you are looking to be treated like royalty. The hotel is clean, quiet and offers many amenities not found elsewhere. The staff is exceptionally polite, courteous and willing to be of assistance. It's nice to return from a day of shopping and be greeted at the front entrance by a staff person offering to carry your purchases to your room. Who wouldn't appreciate that? This is my favorite and only place to stay in downtown Phoenix.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo