All reviewstwo bedroom suitebreakfast roomdish soapfrontage roadreally enjoyed our stay herewater damagequiet hotelwaffle makeryogurtfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againsmall poolpull out couchhotel staffsitting arealocation was perfecteasy access
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Stayed one week here because of water damage to my condo. The rooms were clean, beds and pillows comfortable. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen and living area. Had first floor rooms but did not hear any noise from the rooms up above nor from the rooms near by. The food was okay - breakfast was eggs, sausage, bagels, waffles, etc. I would definitely stay here again. The price was affordable and it was close to shopping and entertainment.

Room Tip: This was a corner suite and the size was nice for the week my nephew and I had to stay due to renovations to my condo.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went with 3 kids and 2 adults for one night. Front desk staff was very friendly, helpful, and polite. Breakfast was tasty- standard fare.

Pool was small but relaxing. Hotel was supremely quiet. We stayed in the B building- just the opposite side of the parking lot from the main lobby.

Room was nice, clean, amenities were all pleasant. Had a 2 bedroom hotel but limited comfy seating for 5 (one 3 small person couch; one soft chair) kitchen table chairs were plentiful but less comfy.
A/C was great in the rooms, bedrooms were a good size, couch was enough room for my kids but for an adult it wouldn't be comfortable.

When you are pulling in be careful, you have to enter off the frontage road and if you pass the entrance (looks like the first one is too soon) you have to either drive against traffic for like 100 feet or drive all the way around, re-enter then re-exit the highway- that's super obnoxious!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We went in April '17. Quiet place, decent location. Front desk and kitchen staff were very welcome and friendly. Kitchen breakfast food was pretty good and stocked well. Pool area was kind of small, but still decent. Our beds, room, and bathroom were clean and in good shape. Likely to come again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I stayed here for 1 night. It was to be longer but I cut it short when I woke to go to the bathroom and found not 1 but 3 bugs in the bathroom. The suite was nice but the bugs spoiled it. I checked out on Saturday, I asked about a refund and left my name and number for the Asst Manager to contact me. I showed the pictures i took to the staff member that was checking me out and she said she would have maintenance go to the room. Today is Wednesday and I still have not heard from the Asst Manager. My credit card was charged.

Stayed: June 2017
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Dee A,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the TownePlace Suites Phoenix North. Please accept my apologies for the unwanted pests in your room. I know how frustrating that can be. I would also like to apologize for a miscommunication on our part. While I was made aware of your concerns and request for compensation, I was not aware you were waiting to hear from me. For that I'm truly sorry. Also know, that we did not charge your card for the troubles. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure this was an isolated incident. I hope that we will have a chance to make up for this on your next trip to the area.

Paul H.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We saw lots of families here, but the hotel was surprisingly quiet. The staff did an excellent job of taking care of customers. For example, there were cookies in the lobby every day.

The dining area was very small. Most people got food and took it back to their rooms.

The pool area was small -- no frills -- but the families didn't seem to mind. More shade is needed.

We'll be back.

Stayed: March 2017
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Lepha,
Thank you for taking the time to review the TownePlace Suites Phoenix North. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our quiet rooms and our complimentary cookies. We appreciate your comments about our pool and breakfast area. We hope that we will be able to provide you with another great experience on your next trip to Phoenix.

Paul H.