“Great Burger, Perfect Service, Friendly Staff”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Ranked #59 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Large family group met at Zinburger for a New Years meal. Even though there were several orders, our server was friendly, patient and attentive. I loved my burger and onion rings. Everyone was pleased. Server kept my iced tea full and checked on us more than normal. She kept everyone straight even though there was some moving around. The food was healthy and tasty, the restaurant was clean and laid out well. We are very pleased with our first visit. Thanks Zinburger!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I recently read an article that named Zinburger as having the #1 burger in Phoenix. I was skeptical but I wanted to give the place a try and see if the reviewer was even close. Well to my delight...the burger was cooked perfectly, the truffle fries were fantastic and the sizes of the servings were generous. I was with my wife and another couple and they ordered salads & they were very pleased with their lunches too. The bottom line is...go to Zinburger, relax, enjoy and your taste-buds and tummy will thank you too!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great food but truly exceptional service. We were fortunate to have Ernesto both nights. One can’t go wrong going to Zinburger.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Zinburger is a small chain that has a few places in the greater Phoenix area. I don't know if they operate elsewhere. The hamburger and fries were both outstanding. And, I don't eat gluten and the gluten free bun was edible, unlike some of the gluten free bread I eat elsewhere. The wine list is concise but has a few really nice selections. We had a Chardonnay from the Chalk Hill area of Northern CA. The name escapes me, but it was priced right and was very good. The service was solid as well.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Burger was great, so many of them looked good was hard to decide which to have even. Also had fries and onion rings, very good. Didn't have one but told the shakes are great.