All reviews room was clean front desk spring training coffee maker in the room place to stay home away from home late at night checking in enjoyed my stay freeway avondale nascar microwave cleanliness
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I am on the road 80% of my life. I stay in Phoenix when I can and I have spent a few nights here and I think the place is great. I have had many interactions with the staff and management, even the pool lady, and found them all to be very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David W
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Welcome to our family! I am so very pleased to hear that you have found your "home away from home" here with us. I do have a great staff, from the front desk to housekeeping and maintenance they all work hard for every guest to ensure their stay is the best it can be. We have so many "regulars" that stay with us each week/month so once again welcome to our family!
Thank you to for taking the time to review our property, it is very appreciated.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This was our refuge after a long day on the road from California to Texas we were turned away by another hotel due to state fire codes and the size of our party so when I came here I expected the same treatment but the manager that night and the sweet woman just ending her shift said oh sweetie we can help you I was elated they set my husband and 3 of our children up with one room and myself and our other 3 children up with and adjoining room and even gave us a discount on the second room to help us out we had a peaceful evening after a day of stress we are so greatful and fully recommend this hotel to all

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank LunaHines
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Next time bring the aunts and uncles too! We have no problems accommodating large families, either in adjoining rooms or one of our suites, (which have adjoining rooms to them too!) My staff as a can do attitude and will always make the effort to help travelers with their needs. Now that you know we have a room for everyone we hope to see you back this way soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The room was nice and accurate to the pictures showed, the stay was very comfortable, clean and tidy. The neighborhood might not be the best but we did not have any complain. Also there were different restaurant options nearby, I would definetely stay again!

Room Tip: Good for the price, very clean and tidy.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suset Magdieli T

Thank you for noticing our pictures! Our location is great, although we are in an older neighborhood we are located between all the major sporting venues and have most of the major chain restaurants nearby. No matter what you are here for, sports, state fair or NASCAR racing you can't beat our location. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and every time it was a relaxing stay, Even though my group was probably the loudest in the lobby at times but the staff was always smiling and not rude about me having fun at my hotel stay and for that I will always come back. The rooms are always clean and I am always only charged what I am quoted unlike other hotels that have :"hidden fees" Wich I am grateful for. Although the only thing I see wrong with this hotel is the WIFI. It most definetly does not work and if my phone connects to WIFI while i'm there then I won't get any text messages or E-mails while in my room, I will only get them once I leave the property and my phone no longer gets the Hotels' WIFI signal.
Selina at property #261 has checked me in a couple times at my different stay's and she was always accommodating, helpful, Knowledgeable about the area and always had a smile on her face. :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffanie E

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of our property. You mentioned Selina in your review and we agree she is very helpful and always has a smile on her face. I am sure your group was not the loudest we have ever had and even if it was that's ok we love our groups! We have an upgrade for our wifi being done so hopefully on your next visit the wifi will not be an issue. Thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about our hotel with the other travelers out there.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Spent one night for a concert nearby.

Staff was VERY friendly and accommodating.

Ordered extra pillows and had them up to our room with in minutes!

Clean quiet rooms. Everything worked and we really enjoyed our stay.

Special thanks to Silvia at the front desk for making our stay more welcoming. We liked it so much, we booked 2 more rooms for the next concert.

Normally stay at the Marriotts, but with the service and value like this. Red Roof Inn is our new home away from home :)

Stayed: July 2014
bobbishaw, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

WOW, I am so happy to hear that we won you over! I believe I have an awesome staff and YOU just verified it. I think you are talking about Selina at my front desk as she told me she booked someone for another concert. It does not matter if the concert is at AkChin, U.S. Airways or Jobing.com our location is nearby all of them. I am so very pleased that you have already made reservations with us for the next two concerts. Hopefully it will be a little cooler for the next show.