All reviews fast food options yogurt room was clean mini fridge and microwave convenient hotel hot breakfast working order would stay here again stayed here for one night each morning sky harbor airport chase field az
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was pretty good, fairly clean, accessible, parking, nice pool/hot tub and great breakfast.

Juanita runs the breakfast in the morning (opens 5am on weekdays) and it's always ready to go, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, cold cereal and other items.

The room was good, Good cable tv, TV needs to be mounted to wall not on dresser....one problem, the toilet is smaller than the small commercial grade they put in new homes, most people are bigger (ESPECIALLY TRUCK DRIVERS) this toilet was for a 12 year old boy...weird.

This hotel is in the "truck" district (industrial area) lots of truck drivers and trainees stay at the hotel, lots of trucks on the road, lots of restaurants in the area but I found them to be pricier than normal. A Wal-Mart is within 4 miles.

Overall a good stay and good value.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank thehilander69
ComfortInnPhxWest, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. We value our customers input. Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I enjoyed staying at this Comfort Inn as I was passing through the Phoenix area. Good rate, clean room and served a nice breakfast in the morning. Good value and pleasant staff. Small property conditions kept the rating a 4, but that was not due to staff responsibilities.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank shakey26

Dear Shakey26,
Thank you for taking the time to review us online regarding your experience. We appreciate your feedback regarding your hotel stay. Our guest feedback is very important to us. We assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stayed here for one night and an extra $200 was charged to our credit card.
We were unaware of this "new policy" that the hotel has until we got our credit card information that a new charge existed. The woman at the desk told us this after we questioned it. She said that the "extra" charge will be removed after we check out. It was never really explained to us . Not sure of the reason,maybe some past issues with room damage but very poor customer service. Now we have to keep checking the card account to make sure we are credited. Side note, major construction at exit on Interstate 10. Very hard to get to destinations. Will never stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karen S,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this review for Comfort Inn I10 West. I would like to apologize on behalf of our team at the comfort Inn for not meeting your expectations. I have shared your feedback to our staff at the front desk to ensure we handle these types of situations better in the future. Again, we would like to thank you for your time and feedback. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Comfort inn has a great breakfast, clean rooms, generally, and all room amenities. Staff was very welcoming and helpful.

BUT the rugs in the rooms and corridors need a serious cleaning. Easy on/off I-10 helps a bit.

Room tip: Rooms the front are away from the highway
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

i enjoyed being at comfort inn and it was pleasant being that their employee vanessa parra gave excellent service through my stay i will definitely come back the food was
good and housekeeper clean my room they vacuum my floor

Room tip: rooms on south side are quieter i have good ac and good heating
Date of stay: December 2017