My wife and children voted this hotel the best hotel of our entire Arizona trip.
It had the most comfortable beds and blankets. The most user friendly bathroom. Free WIFI. Above average breakfast spread. And the lowest price. And a free soda fountain and a free pop corn making machine to keep the kids happy.
It may not be near the city centre. But it is right off the I17 so it is really an excellent choice for a road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix