Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 20.00
from US$ 138.99
from US$ 89.00
More Info
All reviews pompeii exhibit human body all ages hands on activities imax theater bed of nails forces of nature shark exhibit outdoor water interactive exhibits great for kids great hands four floors school groups special exhibit kids and adults great exhibits
Reviewed 2 February 2018

bring the family lots of things to do,see, and touch! yes the kids will love it. very entertaining and educational.. stimulate their minds.. the right way

Reviewed 1 February 2018

This is an excellent exhibit on the human body and how its components function. The descriptions were brief and held my attention span yet enlarged my understanding of how things work. It included some hands on that appeal to the young and old, and made me wish we had something like this in our small town. The real bonus was the traveling exhibit on Pompeii , Italy, that we found totally fascinating, as the artifacts were ones we never saw in our tour of the ruins of Pompeii.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

this museum brings in very interesting items! The Pompeii showing was quite impressive! I actually thought I was back in Pompeii

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

A great experience. All the displays were informative and gave a real experience to life at that time. The devastation in such a short period of time is unbelievable. We visited Pompeii and the exhibit is great to share with families.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I visited the science center after hours to view the Pompeii exhibit I found it well organized and very informative. after hours there were very few visitors which made my visit very enjoyable. I was able to take my time and enjoy each moment as were learned about the devastation that occurred that 24 hours when mount vesuvius erupted.