2,525 results
All reviews frank lloyd wright the cottages paradise pool paradise wing catalina pool history tour all inclusive package main building main pool beautiful property fire pit swim up bar self parking tennis courts resort fee business meeting golf course
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a ground floor room at the main pool and loved it. We had our own nook right by the pool, due note that the chairs in front of your will be taken by other people so be sure to reserve them for you convenience. I also recommend getting a room closer to the water slide as there is a small grassy area for the kids to play on. The room was modern and well-maintained. The two rooms were comfortable and spacious for our family. I won’t comment on the hotel restaurants as we were there with a large group and used the conference facilities. Hotel grounds are beautiful, especially the main hotel rotunda. There’s a nice running/biking path by the canal, and bikes can be rented from the fitness center. The pool is very nice but can great crowded at times. If it’s too crowded head to one of the smaller rooms at the other building blocks. The cottages liked nice with their own patio and fire pit, however not any bigger than our room. Overall historic, yet modern hotel, with a classic Arizona feel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GM_ArizonaBiltmore, General Manager at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Charlie L

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your poolside room, that the conference went so well and that you enjoyed your time spent at this iconic resort. We cannot wait to welcome you back again next time!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I would like to give it a better rating but service in food outlets was pretty bad. I will say the room was nice but not well maintained and serviced. The bed sets on a foundation with space between the mattress and frame and I found rubbish, lint and other articles left from previous guests. Turndown service was also not consistent. I was in one of the cottages and when I checked in there was a wire hanger just outside my doorstep and remained there for the duration of my stay which was 7 nights.

Front desk service was fine when I checked in but during other times, I saw a line out to the front entrance which would have been about 25-30 people. Not all check-in stations were open.

Food outlets were very disappointing with service and staffing. I will address under the restaurant names separately.

I will say that the staff was very friendly and accommodating during our group events. Very helpful and attentive.

Room Tip: Cottages are nicely appointed, not sure about main building or outlying areas...
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear RCE121

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to provide us with your detailed feedback - none of it goes unheard. We will address with our departments of which your concerns lie to work to ensure that they do not occur again and detour our guests from the ideal experience. We are so sorry that your visit fell beneath expectations. We do truly hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am drawn to properties that fit their settings organically. The Biltmore is one such place where the layout, the colors, the pools complement rather than detract from the desert, the mountains, and the lawns.

Room Tip: Any rooms offers a great view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Travel700943

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your perspective! We are so grateful that you chose to visit us and hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

It was our first time to stay - I am a big fan of Frank Lloyd Wright's work! The history, the service, the accommodations and the food were all TOP SHELF!!!! We will be back! I recommend it - BUT only if you want to feel relaxed and well taken care of!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear cldomada

Thank you for choosing the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort! We, too, appreciate Frank Lloyd Wright's influence on the architecture of this landmark resort. We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing visit and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This property is beautiful. It is sad that the service is not good at all. We stayed on the Arizona suite and the toilets were dirty. It was urine on the side of the toilets. They need to clean the bathrooms. I have tried to talk to the manager about it and they told me that all the managers are busy. We ate breakfast at Frank and Alberts and the service was terrible. The coffee was cold and they messed up my order.I have ordered vegetable omelette and they served me meat omelette. The waitress spilled the coffee on the table and didn’t clean it. Also, my vegetable omelet didn’t have much vegetables. It had few pieces of tomatoes and onions. The management need to pay attention to the operation of the hotel. I will not recommend anybody to stay in this property.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank mayrajt2017
GM_ArizonaBiltmore, General Manager at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear mayrajt2017

We are very concerned to hear that this was your experience and we would like the opportunity to speak with you further. Please reach out to us directly at megan.oleno@waldorfastoria.com, referencing this review. We hope to hear from you soon!