We stayed at the Arizona Grand Resort over Spring Break. Great room, very clean property, excellent gym, great food at the on-site restaurants.
My biggest disappointment was the Water Park was handled. It was extremely crowded in the afternoon and if you didn't stand in line at the beginning of the morning to grab a chair, you were out of luck if you wanted to go in the afternoon. To make matters worse, although the resort boasts they have 7 pools, again finding a chair in the afternoon is very difficult because people just put their towels on the chairs and then leave to go to other things. Since you pay an additional daily "resort fee" I feel like you should at least be able to find a chair at the water park or the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of America's largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights, and unique recreational activities await. All in the midst of a tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arizona Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Grand Hotel Phoenix
- Pointe South Mountain Resort
- Pointe South Resort
- Arizona Grand Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort