“Cheap, quick, and very tasty”

Speedy Street Tacos
Get food delivered
Ranked #60 of 229 Quick Bites in Phoenix
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great little place with cheap food that’s way better than Chipotle. Inhaled a massive burrito for under $10 and even sitting outside in 100° heat it was still a great meal.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed 12 August 2021

hotels north of the Phoenix airport seem to be at least 1 mile from everything, but this little Gem was the perfect spot for a tasty burrito. The Carne burrito was better (less dry) than the chicken but both had amazing flavors. I am not a big onion fan but the pickled onion and cabbage in the burrito made all the other flavors pop. Will definitely be back next time I am in Phoenix. *The horchata was like dessert in a glass - best horchata to date!!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Placed my order online, but when I arrived they said they didn't have it. Had to wait for the order. While I was waiting I saw the man cooking meat out front eating and drinking soda while cooking, fingers in his mouth, the whole bit. SO NASTY. He had a big pile of cooked meat sitting out on the table with no heating or refrigeration. Raw meat on the next table, no refrigeration. Flies EVERYWHERE. Finally got my order, but it was incomplete and I had to circle back. But honestly by then, I had lost my appetite. I sampled the refried beans and they were bland as hell. For what they're charging I was expecting decent food. Save yourself the trouble (and the possibly of sickness) and eat somewhere else.

Wish I had looked at their health department score before I ordered. They're currently being monitored for their poor practices.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Jenwrightbrown
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Looking for a quick late night taco spot that's not Filiberto's this is it. Quick reasonable and good. It got busy quick at 11:00pm and it's close to hotels, airport and rail system.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

A short walk from the hotel resides Speedy Street Tacos. Lotta pick up to go orders here but they do have a covered area with big screen TV to sit. Great priced food. Check Speedy out for yourself.

Date of visit: December 2019