See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

My wife & I wanted a relatively cheap hotel to the west of Phoenix - shame I booked this one!!
Location was fine but the locality was clearly questionable - upon checking out distinct smell of weed.
Room whilst clean didn't have even the basic tea & coffee making facilities and as for wifi - receptionist said 'nothing to do with motel' you need to sort it yourself.
Really do not want anyone else to suffer the same issues - book elsewhere even if it's more expensive / further away!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 24 September 2016

My husband and I checked in here 9/23/16 at 3pm, we checked out the same day at 735pm. Upon checking in my husband ran inside to get the room, I stayed in the car with the kids, we have 3 children ages 6, 4 and 2. After about 10 minutes my husband comes out to get my drivers license because they wanted both, after a few moments he comes back out again now to get our license plate number, at this point my husband was completely pissed at them. We finally get up to our room and it's very run down, I wish I would have took pictures. The carpet was ripped and filthy, mix matched tiles in the tub along with mold all along it, huge dust build up on the bathroom vent, dated and damaged furniture, bedside lamps didn't work we called up the "maintenance" boy who unplugged it and plugged it back in for it to still not work. The door had obviously been kicked in before and they did not replace the door frame they just screwed and glued it back together, our window did not open, in fact it looked exactly like a prison window (I use to work at a prison). And to top it all off we laid in the bed to watch the wonderful outdated box TV when we felt something crawling on us just to rip back the bedsheets and find bed bugs!!! We high tailed it out of there and will never return!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Arriving in the evening we were met by very friendly staff at the front reception, who very promptly organized our room keys, which enabled us to get to our room quickly after a long day of driving.
The room was very spacious and comfortable.
This Hotel does not serve breakfast but this is reflected in the very reasonable price.
Noticed that this Hotel had bad reviews, but, cannot understand why as we had an excellent stay on 2 occasions as we also stayed here on our way back to Los Angeles at the end of our trip.
For a value for money comfortable stay, we would highly recommend Premier Inns Metro, Phoenix.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pavitts
Reviewed 18 January 2016

The staff working here was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Heating and cooling worked well. Nice to have a fridge in the room. Pool area was really nice!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristen L
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel was very basic. Nothing to consider premier about it. Customer service was sub par. I won't stay again. Room was not properly cooling and I was told it's because it's Phoenix Arizona and what did I expect. Basically I expect competent owners/management to purchase an efficient AC unit with enough BTU's to accommodate the location irregardless to the city, state or weather conditions.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business