“A little Oasis in the Desert”
Review of Premier Inns

Premier Inns
Ranked #124 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Arriving in the evening we were met by very friendly staff at the front reception, who very promptly organized our room keys, which enabled us to get to our room quickly after a long day of driving.
The room was very spacious and comfortable.
This Hotel does not serve breakfast but this is reflected in the very reasonable price.
Noticed that this Hotel had bad reviews, but, cannot understand why as we had an excellent stay on 2 occasions as we also stayed here on our way back to Los Angeles at the end of our trip.
For a value for money comfortable stay, we would highly recommend Premier Inns Metro, Phoenix.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pavitts

Reviewed 18 January 2016

The staff working here was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Heating and cooling worked well. Nice to have a fridge in the room. Pool area was really nice!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristen L
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel was very basic. Nothing to consider premier about it. Customer service was sub par. I won't stay again. Room was not properly cooling and I was told it's because it's Phoenix Arizona and what did I expect. Basically I expect competent owners/management to purchase an efficient AC unit with enough BTU's to accommodate the location irregardless to the city, state or weather conditions.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Undiscoverable1
Reviewed 11 May 2015

If you like dirty rooms, hookers and drug dealers all over the place, then this place is for you. When you wake up in the morning, its like you're at an episode of cops. Cops are raiding rooms all morning.The staff is horrible, druggies pounding on your door all night and threatening you to open up the door. People looking in your car windows to see what they can steal. The office and security guard couldn't give a damn about your safety, they know exactly whats going on in there. I wouldn't doubt that they're probably getting drugs for themselves too. They put our family with a baby in a unit that they knew was being used as a drug house the night before and that is straight from the security officers mouth. Fear for your life if you ever stay here. This place should be shut down.

Room Tip: Don't ever stay here, but if you do, you will see.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank johnnyb9966
Reviewed 16 February 2015

First of all, when we were going to our room I noticed there were several people in the parking lot or sitting outside their rooms. I seriously felt like it was a druggie place and a prostitution place. Once we entered the room, the smell was terrible. It seriously made my nose burn and my throat sore. At 3:30 in the morning, there were people outside me door talking and banging going on. unfortunately we were in a bind because the Radisson across the street has lost our reservations so we have no choice but to find another place. I will never ever stay in this place again it was very frightening with all the people that were hanging out ll over the place.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms if you ask me. I was very very afraid to stay there.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business