“A great stay”
Review of Premier Inns

Premier Inns
Ranked #151 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 18 January 2016

The staff working here was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Heating and cooling worked well. Nice to have a fridge in the room. Pool area was really nice!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristen L

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel was very basic. Nothing to consider premier about it. Customer service was sub par. I won't stay again. Room was not properly cooling and I was told it's because it's Phoenix Arizona and what did I expect. Basically I expect competent owners/management to purchase an efficient AC unit with enough BTU's to accommodate the location irregardless to the city, state or weather conditions.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Undiscoverable1
Reviewed 11 May 2015

If you like dirty rooms, hookers and drug dealers all over the place, then this place is for you. When you wake up in the morning, its like you're at an episode of cops. Cops are raiding rooms all morning.The staff is horrible, druggies pounding on your door all night and threatening you to open up the door. People looking in your car windows to see what they can steal. The office and security guard couldn't give a damn about your safety, they know exactly whats going on in there. I wouldn't doubt that they're probably getting drugs for themselves too. They put our family with a baby in a unit that they knew was being used as a drug house the night before and that is straight from the security officers mouth. Fear for your life if you ever stay here. This place should be shut down.

Room Tip: Don't ever stay here, but if you do, you will see.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank johnnyb9966
Reviewed 16 February 2015

First of all, when we were going to our room I noticed there were several people in the parking lot or sitting outside their rooms. I seriously felt like it was a druggie place and a prostitution place. Once we entered the room, the smell was terrible. It seriously made my nose burn and my throat sore. At 3:30 in the morning, there were people outside me door talking and banging going on. unfortunately we were in a bind because the Radisson across the street has lost our reservations so we have no choice but to find another place. I will never ever stay in this place again it was very frightening with all the people that were hanging out ll over the place.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms if you ask me. I was very very afraid to stay there.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The motel gives out your info. They have big cock roaches in the room and outside the rooms. Dirty bath tubs. Bathroom smells like animal (cat) urine. A lot of young teenage rent there. Loud. People knocking on doors late at night. More like party place. Didn't feel safe there. Manage sucks too. Cops came to my room and arrested me saying I had a warrant.spent the night in jail for nothing. They gave out your info without your consent, there's no confidential. Didn't even rest with all the activities going on there. You could hear the people and TV in the next room. DON'T GO THERE!

• Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank mel_lester
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
North Mountain
Comfort Suites Phoenix North
North Mountain
Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17

Been to Premier Inns? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK