“Horrible and scary!!!”
Review of Premier Inns

Premier Inns
Ranked #124 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 16 February 2015

First of all, when we were going to our room I noticed there were several people in the parking lot or sitting outside their rooms. I seriously felt like it was a druggie place and a prostitution place. Once we entered the room, the smell was terrible. It seriously made my nose burn and my throat sore. At 3:30 in the morning, there were people outside me door talking and banging going on. unfortunately we were in a bind because the Radisson across the street has lost our reservations so we have no choice but to find another place. I will never ever stay in this place again it was very frightening with all the people that were hanging out ll over the place.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms if you ask me. I was very very afraid to stay there.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie M

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The motel gives out your info. They have big cock roaches in the room and outside the rooms. Dirty bath tubs. Bathroom smells like animal (cat) urine. A lot of young teenage rent there. Loud. People knocking on doors late at night. More like party place. Didn't feel safe there. Manage sucks too. Cops came to my room and arrested me saying I had a warrant.spent the night in jail for nothing. They gave out your info without your consent, there's no confidential. Didn't even rest with all the activities going on there. You could hear the people and TV in the next room. DON'T GO THERE!

• Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank mel_lester
Reviewed 20 March 2014

the location in Tolleson was horrible the staff was very unprofessional they had a security guard there that treated customers really bad and was very unprofessional cursing at me and other customers I told the manager and she brushed me off and there is drug dealers and hookers there as well they need to do one big clean up and get new staff in there and clean the whole hotels up in both locations I will not recommend anybody ever staying at any of these locations very bad

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank gambino35
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Premier Inns located in Arizona are beautiful as shown on the pictures but when renting a room they have a dark side. You turn off the lights and lay in the bed it becomes a feeding ground for your body...When talking to management about the situation it was oh okay. She's rude, obnoxious and blurted out she don't give refunds...She was asked if she knew about the bed bug infestation her comment was "you guessed it"...I just want you to know that I have nothing good to say regarding the quality of your motels........Its a shame you do not offer or attempt to offer customers accommodations like REFUND......You first need to take care of the problem and refund the customers...You then need to fire that employee!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank Marcella L
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Glad I didn't read reviews this time. Didn't see any of the stuff others had said. The lady in front was very friendly even traded my top floor room with one on the bottom so my mother wouldn't have to climb the stairs. The room was clean had a fridge but not plugged in but that was ok just staying the night so I didn't need it. As for the sound it was no worse then any other hotel I've stayed at. If ever I'm in Phoenix again I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013