See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The motel gives out your info. They have big cock roaches in the room and outside the rooms. Dirty bath tubs. Bathroom smells like animal (cat) urine. A lot of young teenage rent there. Loud. People knocking on doors late at night. More like party place. Didn't feel safe there. Manage sucks too. Cops came to my room and arrested me saying I had a warrant.spent the night in jail for nothing. They gave out your info without your consent, there's no confidential. Didn't even rest with all the activities going on there. You could hear the people and TV in the next room. DON'T GO THERE!

• Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank mel_lester
Reviewed 20 March 2014

the location in Tolleson was horrible the staff was very unprofessional they had a security guard there that treated customers really bad and was very unprofessional cursing at me and other customers I told the manager and she brushed me off and there is drug dealers and hookers there as well they need to do one big clean up and get new staff in there and clean the whole hotels up in both locations I will not recommend anybody ever staying at any of these locations very bad

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank gambino35
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Premier Inns located in Arizona are beautiful as shown on the pictures but when renting a room they have a dark side. You turn off the lights and lay in the bed it becomes a feeding ground for your body...When talking to management about the situation it was oh okay. She's rude, obnoxious and blurted out she don't give refunds...She was asked if she knew about the bed bug infestation her comment was "you guessed it"...I just want you to know that I have nothing good to say regarding the quality of your motels........Its a shame you do not offer or attempt to offer customers accommodations like REFUND......You first need to take care of the problem and refund the customers...You then need to fire that employee!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank Marcella L
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Glad I didn't read reviews this time. Didn't see any of the stuff others had said. The lady in front was very friendly even traded my top floor room with one on the bottom so my mother wouldn't have to climb the stairs. The room was clean had a fridge but not plugged in but that was ok just staying the night so I didn't need it. As for the sound it was no worse then any other hotel I've stayed at. If ever I'm in Phoenix again I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank matman5
Reviewed 26 March 2013

For cheap lodging at 37 dollars a night I wasn't expecting first class service. But what we got was shocking at best. To start off we had originally tried to cancel our room last minute. Understandably, we were told that we couldn't. So we bit the tiny bullet that 37 dollars is and kept our reservation. When my mother (who had booked the room for me and my friend) attempted to check in, she was told that our reservation had in fact been canceled. The interesting thing about this entire interaction was that the whole conversation consisted of the horribly rude (and ugly) general manager simply yelling things out from the back room. Not once did she come out to even speak to her face to face. That said, arrangements were made and we claimed our room. This was in the early afternoon.

Six hours later, after a thirteen hour drive, I went into the hotel designated to my mother and friend. Not five minutes through the door did we get a knock on our door. A very surly and condescending rent-a-cop (I mean really, look at where you're working) with a bulletproof vest on informed us that we must vacate the room as it was not registered under my name. We were told that it is corporate policy, that it is out of their hands, and that each room had it in writing somewhere inside the room itself. We were also told that my mother must physically come down to the office (keep in mind it is 10pm) and re-register us. All of these things are completely understandable. If it is policy, it is policy. However the way were told was incredibly unsettling. The guard and the GM (the name was Susan) essentially scolded us together asking us in a condescending tone "Why didn't your mother mention any of this when she was registering" and "This is policy, deal with it". I was just asking the policy specifics and was brushed off. She was the absolute worst. A shaggy salt and pepper bob, two incredibly yappy dogs, and a sour, upturned face that looked like it had been subjected to strip club cig smoke for just one decade too many.

Everything came full circle when around 10:30-11PM (when we were still waiting to be re-registered) when the parking lot turned into Hooker-mania. And I'm not talking subtle hookers. Like bright pink fishnets, cat calls, and joint smokers. I was being treated like a criminal when there were actual criminals coming in out of the rooms with not even a suspicious glare from the guard. I don't want to come off as self-important but I deserve to be treated better than a dang hooker. And I feel even worse for the families I saw checking in during that time. I decided to just take pictures of the sloppy housekeeping, stack up the furniture against the door, and try to forget all of it. The next day I decided to just spend 150 dollars on a hotel. Please, for the love of humanity and for the sake of your own faith in American Society do yourself a favor and go across the street. Sleep in your car even. It will be safer and cleaner than this hell hole.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple