See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I was treated very unfairly by management cursed at, and just all around disrespected. I feel that I have been scammed because they want to charge me $300 for the TV not being bolted on the dresser to begin wiTh. when I first got in the room it was off the stand and I never once had maids clean the room during my whole stay and they swear up and down that it was I was once a house keeper there is no way that they remember what TVs are bolted down or not in each and every room they clean. I would advise you if you stay here to take a camera and take before and after pictures so that this hotel doesn't try to scam you.

Room Tip: Cockaroach invested rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Janalie D
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The Police Raid The Place, Every Morning, Except Weekend, Because The Felon Unit Of The PD, Are Off. The Weekends, Are The Worst, Pimps, Tweekers (Drug Addicts), Prostitutes, Felons. The Management Will Rent A Room To Anyone, And Don't Care About Decent People's Safety. The City Of Phoenix, Should Legally Close This Place Down. If They Don't, They Should Be Sued, For Endangering The Public. If You Complain To Management, About Your Observation Of The Drug Dealing And Criminal Activity, And Give Them Who,.Room Number. They Do Nothing. The Police, Also Say That They Can't Do Anything, Unless They See It. Please Heed This. Your Life Would Be In Danger At This Premier Inn. If You Have Stayed Here, And Agree, With What I Have Written, Or You Own A Business Near This Hotel, Or Live Near This Hotel. Call The City Attorneys Ofice, Or, Arizona State Attorney Generas Office And As oj Them To Close This Dangerous Place Down.

• Stayed: March 2012
8  Thank PD929
Reviewed 27 March 2012

First off let me say TINA at the Front Desk needs some classes in Customer Service. I have never met some one so RUDE!!! Second staying in this hotel is like being in a episode of COPS!! There were Drug dealers, and prostitutes hanging around outside. Its like The Hotel staff knew what was going on but they choose not to do anything about it!! Never again will I stay here or recommend it to anybody!!!!!

Room Tip: Never stay here! They shouldn't even be in buisness
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Celina R
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Stayed in this hotel 4 times previously when visiting family. This time however, we were extremely disappointed!!!!!!!
Firstly the larger of the two swimming pools was closed after the first few days, half of the hotel rooms were being closed and sold off.
Secondly, we went to Vegas for a few days, and on return, we found our two rooms had been flooded from a DIFFERENT rooms toilet!!!!! The rooms stank and the staff did not even tell us or think to check the rooms, even though they informed us that a total of 9 adjacent rooms had been flooded out!!!! On moving to the "new" rooms, one of the doors was broke and only needed the application of pressure to "unlock" the door. So yet another room switch!!!
We went out, and returned to find that the door frame had been cracked, presumably by someone trying to break in whilst we were out.

There were lots of weirdo's around, confrontational and often staring at you. The hotel seems to attract the wrong crowd as the rooms were quite cheap. Every night we had people banging at the doors, shouting and arguing. There appeared to be a room occupied by some individuals who were "up to no good".

The remaining swimming pool was not heated, often the pool towels were dirty or you had to ask to get one.

The best two things about this hotel? The maintenance guy who was very friendly and helpful. And the distance to Raising Canes (fast food chain).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank LeanneRoss
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I found pubic hair on the bed and the room next door had a weiro outside the door. This was the worst place to stay, infact I asked for a refund. The lady at the front wasn't too concerned about this situation. She tried to sent me to another room and had given me the wrong key. I knew then that I couldn't stay at this place; even though it was very late evening. What a waste of my time and energy.

I would highly not recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business