All reviews great location spring training front desk red robin peoria sports complex other hotels in the area waffles room was clean the san diego padres business trip within walking distance arrowhead mall flat screen tv hard boiled eggs great room lots of restaurants baseball tournament
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We stayed for 7 nights and were told that we could pick two days where the cleaning staff would come in and do a thorough cleaning but on the other days, they would bring in new towels, take out the garbage, stock the toilet paper... Unfortunately even after asking, they didn't do the necessary daily chores. We had to ask for new towels, toilet paper and we even throw out our own garbage.

Room Tip: Make sure to come in on a daily basis to replace the towels, toilet paper and empty the garbage.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This is an excellent hotel. I have stayed here at least 8 times over the last 2 years, and it is always a good experience. The staff are friendly and helpful and if anything needs to be addressed they do it right away. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great location to the ball park. ACs work awesome! Employees are very friendly and accommodating. Pool in perfect condition. Walking distances to a few restaurants! Location is just perfect. Clean, Great staff. Stayed twice and will stay again.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We were four nights in August. Despite the temperature being very warm (118 in the daytime, at 9:30 at night 110!) we were comfortable. The room was clean, the pool refreshing, the staff always smiled and greeted us. Even though the hotel is on a busy street, and our room faced the busy street, the room was very quiet. And, if we had the air on in the afternoon/evening the room stayed cool enough during the night that we did not have to run the air during the night. The bed was comfortable.The breakfast can be a bit boring when one is there for several nights, and does not accommodate food allergies (gluten free options, so I brought my own food), but hey, it is free, so one can take it or leave it. We did go to Cracker Barrel on our last morning.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I was most disappointed by the uncleanliness of this hotel. I don't think the carpets have ever been cleaned. My sons white socks were black in hour of walking on the carpet. There was food crumbs in the corners and by baseboards. The bathroom and light switches had dirty finger/hand marks; as well as the elevator, stairwell, and side entry doors. The stairwell railing was sticky. We felt dirty even after showering: in the shower that backed up and maintenance told us to "wipe out under the drain with a tissue". Gross, that's someone else's funk in there. I am just glad I carry wipes with me.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for being a guest of our hotel and for sharing your thoughts. We take the cleanliness of our rooms very seriously. Our own standards are very high and include inspecting rooms to ensure they are as clean as can be. We strive to offer a comfortable stay for our guests and it seems we fell short during your stay. Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel, and I hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves on a future visit.

Respectfully,