“An Annual Stop for Dinner and Wine”

Cucina Tagliani Italian Kitchen - Peoria
Ranked #11 of 297 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We've made Tagliani a regular stop since we started coming to Peoria about 4 years ago. Food is very good and service is great. The Bruschetta is outstanding. The sausage lasagna and baked ziti were also quite good as was the pizza. Since we were staying at the hotel right next door, Tagliani was very convenient and we made several visits.

Can't wait until next March

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Have always received great service and excellent food. My friends group of 8 seems to always select this restaurant for our group gatherings, and we have never been disappointed. Also visit for dinner occasionally with my family, because we all love the chicken parmesan.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Positives: good service, average prices, sandwich was very good..
Negatives: soup was just ok, salad a disaster. What they list as antipasto was anything but. Room is very dark.
Trying out new places to take family when they visit this summer. Tagliani will not be on the list.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

After moving to Arizona in 2003 I saw this restaurant in my travels. I thought it looked like a decent place to eat, so I tried it out. I can honestly say that there are very few Italian Restaurants that would match the meals that are prepared here. I've been visiting this particular restaurant a few times a year since 2003 and have never had a complaint.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Have intermittently patronized Cucina Tagliani at both this and their 59th Avenue location. Good Italian fare, top notch service, perhaps a little pricey. Latest visit was following dinner at a different restaurant (Asian) but desired another glass of wine and to split a dessert. Bell Road location was our choice. A couple of glasses of cab and split a piece of cheesecake. Can't compliment the lounge musician highly enough (Bill Hranek). Had been playing mostly country when my wife requested some Led Zeppelin. He played a rendition of Stairway to Heaven that was magnificent. Very, very good voice - excellent musician. Always a pleasant atmosphere at both locations.