See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018

WoodSpring Suites is proof that tragedy and comedy can exist in the same name of a company.

The web site pictures showed a carpeted room but the floors were bare we picked this one over the other WoodSpring nearby because we expected carpeted floors).
Coffee maker, pots or pans... all have to be bought. Yes, even the coffee maker.
The terms of the stay say they’ll give you clean linen but you make your own bed.
The shower had hair in it on our arrival so maybe we have to do our own cleaning too?
For an “extended” stay, this room is pretty spartan: the chest of drawers is narrow and the drawers are shallow so storage is minimal (and that is being generous).
The tv is bolted down to the little chest of drawers so you can’t even move it to get a few extra inches of space on that.
There are 2 lights in the room (both ceiling insets). You can’t turn on the kitchen light separately from the main room light (which of the 3 Stooges did the electric in this place?). There are no floor or desk lamps.
The walls are thin enough that you can hear people snoring in the room next door.
The mattress slides on the boxspring with the slightest touch.
As I hinted at before, storage is very limited (we had to use cabinets in the kitchenette to store clothes).
There are NO outlets with USB connectors so charging your electronics will be a problem. Since there is only 1 small table, 2 chairs, a small nightstand and the small chest of drawers, good luck finding a place to put your electronics if you did bring a charger.
No brochures or flyers for any local restaurants are to be found.
If you pre-pay and need to cut your stay short, you’ll still be charged for the days you didn’t use. That is probably the most galling and offensive part of this travesty of a hotel.
All in all, you are probably better off rolling the dice and taking your chances with a cheaper place like Econolodge, etc.

On the positive side, the front desk staff was friendly. Oh, and the television had a decent picture.

Room Tip: Choose a different place to stay.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your review and detailed comments. We value your feedback and are so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience during your stay. We will be contacting the hotel to address the issues you mentioned. WoodSpring Suites strives to provide guests with a clean, affordable environment they can enjoy, feel comfortable in, and want to return to. We are so sorry this stay disappointed you. We do thank you for mentioning the friendly staff. They work hard to provide great guest service and we appreciate that you noticed that. Best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I was surprised by how quiet the place is - I sleep better here than I do at home. I was also able to bring both my cats with me and the staff and other guests were so interested in them and happy to accommodate that and that makes me very happy :) The neighborhood is great, close to grocery stores etc. No complaints.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nina L
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean outside of the hotel is clean and safe place to stay at the the staff are friendly and awesome people the allow pets here and they adore children they have been great to me and my 2grandkids since i have been here recommend this place to everyone i talk to come check it out and see for yourself

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This place is great. The staff went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The room was clean and they offer linen exchange and have laundry on site if needed. Close to everything and minutes away from the mall and spring training facility. I would recommend this place to a friend!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it has kitchens. However these kitchens have no pots and pans, no coffee pot, no utensils, no dishes. I went down to desk to see if we could check some out and was told you have to buy them. Next day went to get clean towels only to find out you must launder your own or pay a linen fee.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.