“Freaken Awesome!”

Christopher Creek Lodge
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I don't care what anyone says, this place is awesome. Will come back again for sure; with more people too. I stayed at fisherman's cabin. Clean and had everything me and my wife needed. Give it a ten. Loved it and the area is great!

• Stayed: March 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Christopher Creek Lodge

Reviewed 12 February 2012

I normally do not write reviews.... But when there is a place such as Christopher Creek Lodge and a medium to let others know its wonders.... I must say... FABULOUS!!! Wildlife included.... two kinds of squirrels, Downey Woodpeckers, Blue Jays, Robins, Big black birds, cutest little birds and fish in the creek... All were very abundant and happy :) Brenden was more than accommodating! After the first night, a couple with their two kids and two dogs moved into the next cabin to me, with the recent passing of my Mother.... I really did not want to be next to that kind of energy. With some computer adjustments... Brenden moved me to a cabin with love birds on each side.... which worked out perfectly ... so perfectly I stayed an extra night :) :) I ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS RESORT AND STAFF! If you want the serenity of huge pine trees (the wind through the branches) and creek (just open a window and you can hear it), cozy lodging and GREAT staff... This is the place for you! A little SHOUT OUT to Brenden and Patty.. Thank you again for being such gracious people! (BIG HUG to you both :) As soon as I get a chance.... you will see me again. P.S. I have lived in the valley since 1969 and the last few years have been staying different places in AZ (Sedona, Strawberry, Payson) trying to find "the one forever getaway spot"... I found it :)

Room Tip: Each cabin is unique in it's own way and most all of them are creek side. Patty was kind enough...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Joanne G
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stayed at the Chrsitopher Creek Lodge in January. I found this place online and wasn't sure I was going to like it after reading some of the reviews on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad I didn't listen. We stayed one night in a Trail Bunk unit. This was the cutest little room. It had everything you would need. It had a full sized bunk bed, mini kitchen, fire place and a little table. Right outside our room we had a pinic table and grill.

My family actually decided last minute that they wanted to come also. They had some trouble booking online since it was the day of arrival. I called the office and they told me not to worry they had rooms available. As soon as we all arrived my family was shown around the property to decide where they wanted to stay. They chose a cabin on the creek. Both the Trail Bunk unit and cabin were wonderful. Very clean, and so cute and homey. You could fish right from the cabins back porch.

This place is perfect and I will definitely be back. Don't believe any of these bad reviews. I travel often and this is now one of my favorite spots. The only problem was not being able to stay longer. I highly recomend Christopher Creek Lodge, you will not regret it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank reviews1phxaz
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My Division of 25 people have made the trip to Christopher Creek Cabins twice now. And, surprise Jason, we are looking to return this April!

We find the property the perfect place to have our yearly Retreat. The staff is so welcoming to us.

We tend to spend a great deal of our time chatting by the firepit. The large cabins are perfect for bunking groups. We even use the bunkhouses and the BBQ's when we visit.

On the property there are plenty of places for large groups to meet and the best part is the relaxation of being away from the office and working outside!

We look forward to returning in April of 2012

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Valerie J
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My wife and I recently rented a cabin on the creek and absolutely loved it. It was great to get out of the city for a couple days and really relax. We took advantage of the board games and cards that are offered at the front and took a trip back to before all the technology ruled our lives. The cabin was rustic but had all the amenities to make us comfortable. Although it was 25 degrees outside, the cabin was nice and warm. The staff was friendly and helpful with any requests that we had. I would highly recommend staying there. I know we'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple