We stayed at the Sanctuary for the first time a couple of weeks ago - mostly business plus some pleasure. The service was exceptional, the food good, and the drinks (grapefruit basil martini) delicious! The breakfast options are excellent but the room service was just good. We liked the light bento boxes and turkey burger for lunch. The bell staff were also very courteous (as was everyone else there) and did not mind giving us rides around the property in their golf cars.
For active folks, the resort is a hiker's paradise. They have a nice fitness center and very good spa. The fitness center is smaller than most for a resort this size, but it has all the amenities you need, including a lap poop (in addition to the main pool).
Arizona (and the desert) in general is not my ideal place to vacation, but Sanctuary is a lovely getaway. My husband and I would probably get a bit bored on our own, but the combination of business and pleasure made this trip just right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley