“Top of the Line Service, amenities, and gorgeous views!”

Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Paradise Valley
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We recently stayed at Montelucia, and must say that their direct interest in privacy, high quality and not disappointing amenities, go above and beyond service, and delicious food, was what made our stay phenomenal. When they found out it was where we were staying after getting married, they did not miss a detail with what was waiting for us in our room upon arrival. I would highly recommend this resort to any and all. Thank you to the staff and resort for making our stay one of the most delightful experiences we have ever encountered.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

From the Joya spa to the Prado restaurant to the gorgeous grounds and pools this place was pleasing to me in every way!! I loved the Yoga and exercise classes at the fitness center and the VIEWS!! The food at Prado is excellent!! Great breakfast and dinners and they give you $20 off the spa if you eat there. The Fitness center and Joya Spa are all professionals of the utmost and made my experience here so wonderful. I am a tough critic who travels often but I found this place to be a great experience and I can't wait to go back SOON!!!!!!! Beds are super comfortable and I loved the fountain outside my door it was so relaxing. I had a great room in a one story building that was quiet and private.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We had a small company event at the Montelucia from January 23-27 and what a great experience.

First impressions, valet really made you feel special and this is a class place. We arrived at night, thus the ambiance of the fire pits was wonderful. The restaurant had stopped serving food so the Valet gave us explicit directions to a quick burger / bar place that ended up being perfect.

The resort is about 34 acres and as you walk around you can see how impeccable they keep the grounds. Every employee said, hi. We got lost, and one employee walked us back to where we needed to go.

Rooms were nicely decorated, we had a suite with a small back yard.

All the food in the restaurant and by the pool area was perfect, (Healthy too!). Every staff member smiled and were courteous.

The Spa was beautiful service was great, could use a touch up with incoming guest procedures as we waited on several days for our theraist to arrive and we'd suggest a tiny tour being given to guests so they know what is available.

The pool area with the spa is very secluded and the waitress was soooo professional! She really made you feel welcomed!

We highly recommend the Montelucia for pleasure or company events!

Room Tip: Be close to the lobby, this place is BIG!!!! (building 1 or 7)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this property. I think it may be the newest hotel in the scottsdale area and I really enjoy the large rooms and the modern bathrooms with large tub. Montelucia is in a good location and close to many great restaurants. Our first night we were in an Oasis pool suite. This room was perfect. We upgraded the next evening to a full camelback view suite, double the size of the Oasis suite, and it was in an older building and our room had a bit of a funky smell. The view from this room was quite nice but this building had a much older feel, the furniture in the living room had a haphazard feel to it and we should have staying in the Oasis Suite for almost have the price. We spend a wonderful day by the pool, listening to music and having cocktails. I have stayed at several hotels in this area and by far this one is the best.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1995sb21
Reviewed 30 January 2012

While I didn't stay at the Montelucia, I was there for three days for a conference and I can tell you that the property is gorgeous, the staff goes above and beyond, and- despite the stifling heat- the overall experience was great.

The pool area is really gorgeous, especially the cabanas- I'd sprawl out there during my lunch break each day.

Definitely try their little coffee shop, which had great pastries and an even more delicious mocha. Yum!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise Valley
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain
#1 of 5 in Paradise Valley
Troon North
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Camelback East
Royal Palms Resort and Spa

Been to Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK