All reviews deluxe casita boutique hotel wine cellar residential neighborhood fresh baked cookies drop bar beehive fireplace phoenix area turn down service grounds are beautiful front office reception area walk in closet chocolate covered strawberries two night stay get away longer stay
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was here for week in June, onethe most delicious, beautiful & peaceful stays I've ever experienced. Nestled in a high-end residential area it truly is a best kept secret. Grounds are beautiful. Sliders, salads & Moscow Mules were excellent at the tiny bar to the left of the on site restaurant. I came in another day and ordered food to go, the bar tender offered to bring it to my room once ready, another pleasant surprise. I also enjoyed some amazing in room dining as well. The turn down service was wonderful, I thoroughly enjoyed returning to my room in the evening to find the cookies and soft Spanish guitar playing on the bedside Bose player. The room and bathroom were huge and perfectly appointed. From the moment I arrived to the day I left the Inn and staff truly wooed me. My own downside is that I was alone on business and unfortunately wasn't able to share such a great place with the love of my life. We will be back! I don't know what this place is like during a busier season but the quiet time I was there during the peak of summer was a much needed relaxing escape that was glorious. I travel to AZ twice a quarter and now intend to stay here on every trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sarah v
Kendra R, Public Relations Manager at Hermosa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sarah! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on future visits.

To answer your question about peak season, it's just as relaxing! While LON's and Last Drop get quite busy (make reservations in advance to get a spot on the patio), the grounds remain quite tranquil. We also have some fun events in-season, such as cooking classes, painting classes, Artist in Residence dinners, pop-up wine dinners, etc.

Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Nice quiet place to stay. Very few children and a great restaurant on grounds. Also a beautiful pool. Great place to relax for a getaway. Only negative was restaurant was closed one night for a corporate event and we did not know that ahead of time. Would highly recommend and return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bob g

Thank you for the great review! Sorry to hear LON's was closed for that event but we do hope you you're able to dine with us on your next visit.

When making your rooms reservation, let them know the day/time you'd like to go to LON's and they'll set up the reservation and ensure you get prime seating!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed here in July in the +45 C and the Hermosa was our saving grace. Since it was summer we got a great deal on a Grand Casita. It was wonderful and being summer not crowded so most evenings we were at the pool by ourselves. Glorious. We also ate at the Property restaurant Lon's and it was very good but there are so many excellent restaurants in Scottsdale so venture out. Ones worth mentioning were Carlsbad Tavern, Daily Dose and North Italia. We enjoyed our stay so much we changed our plans and stayed two extra days.

Room Tip: The Two largest Casitas are the best bets . All seem good although I don't think I would like the Ranchero rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kendra R, Public Relations Manager at Hermosa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay - and even extended it by a few nights.

Great choices on the local restaurants as well! Next time you're here try Chelsea's Kitchen, which is right down the road. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Do yourself a favor and get down to the Hermosa Inn in Paradise Valley, AZ. From the friendly Staff to the amazing restaurant - Lon's, the Hermosa Inn is simply one of the best kept secrets around. My Wife and I were married here last year and nothing has changed our opinion of the Hermosa Inn being one of our favorite places in the world. Just a top shelf experience, hosted by top shelf people and surrounded by top shelf surroundings and serenity. We highly recommend the Hermosa Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob T
Kendra R, Public Relations Manager at Hermosa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for the "amazing" review, Rob! We're so happy to have been a part of such a special day in your lives and that you continue to return - and enjoy it each time.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with others here on TripAdvisor. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed her on a personal trip. Feels secluded and romantic. Quiet and clean with rooms that seem are in top condition. Service is nice but unobtrusive. Great place to take your significant other, honeymoon, wedding night, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James G

Thank you for staying with us, James - and for the great review! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.