“Had to visit one more time”
Review of Cocina La Ley

Cocina La Ley
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Nogales
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Had to visit one more time before heading back to Michigan. NOTHING like this food there! So great and fresh.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (105)

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Making a quick stop for lunch, we had no idea what a treat we were in for. Our order of different kinds of tacos and traditional Mexican drinks came quickly. It was like a home cooked meal, very casual and friendly. Service is excellent, enjoyed our meal out on the patio. If you’re ever in Nogales, seek this place out, it’s really worth it.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021

What a gem, don’t miss out on an authentic home-cooked meal! It is clear this family-owned business puts everything into making sure their product is nothing less than amazing! We savored every bite of everything ordered, yet clearly lucked out to find the seafood stew which is served only on weekends, don’t miss it! Prices are beyond fair and the friendly service made the experience even better. They’ve adapted service to meet Covid standards and I’m thrilled we followed google maps to find this tucked-away gem!

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank Travelmore4411
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

I went to Cocina La Ley specifically on the basis of TripAdvisor reviews and came back delighted.

It took me a while to understand that this is a small eats place with no entrees but the fish soup I had was out of the world. I also had a Shrimp Taco & a Hibiscus drink which were good too but the fish soup was truly special!!

I would strongly recommend you visit this place if you happen to be in Nogales!!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank divyamah
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

This place was worth the 3 hour drive 100% authentic and 100% awesome!!! I had beef / shrimp taco and Ceviche tostado.

Date of visit: October 2020