“Lovely refreshing drinks and smoothies”
Review of Krush Juice Lounge

Krush Juice Lounge
Ranked #16 of 92 Restaurants in Apia
Description: Krush is a juice lounge serving fresh juices and smoothies, all dairy free. We have ready made burgers, rolls, wraps, rice paper rolls, sushi and salads in the cabinet and some hot food made to order. Our desserts are made with oat flour,coconut flour,fresh coconut cream and chia seeds. Everything is vegan :)
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We found this advertised on a map and so glad we went there. Great choice of fresh juices and smoothies. This is also a Vegan cafe and had some really nice looking food and salads in the cabinet. I'm not a vegan but if I was there at lunch time, I'd definitely have been trying the food! We called in for juice and were really impressed with it. It's near the hospital and there were quite a few staff eating here too. We hoped to go back but ran out of time it was that good. I'd recommend trying it out if you're visiting Apia!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The food/drinks in Samoa are not great, so this place is a gem to be able to eat healthy, fresh food and get a freshly squeezed juice is heaven!!

We had buddha bowls and fresh juices. The service is good and its really clean.

I wouldn't recommend staying in Apia, and this place is near there, so sadly we only went there once.

I would highly recommend they get "in" with one of the resorts on the South Coast and takeover one of the restaurants down there - making salads and juice down there as fresh and healthy food is hard to find down there.

Its expensive (save prices as Syndey - like $7 for a juice), but its worth it and much better selection than anywhere else, so totally worth it.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Fia and Fina do such a great job at Krush. The salads are amazing I have dreams about them lol The juices and smoothies- Divine!!! Always so refreshing and delicious! The atmosphere is so inviting and my husband and I love visiting when on island!
Keep up the Hard work girls! You're doing good things for Samoa.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I absolutely love this place!!! I was so excited when I found out this cafe existed in Samoa! They have a great range of wraps, sandwiches (which are a foot long!), burgers, salads and the most amazing smoothies! I had a chickpea and potato wrap, it came out warm with a smothering of aioli sauce, it was so delicious. I chose the Tropical Blend smoothie which was, banana, papaya, lemon, coconut and seasonal fruits, it was amazing!!! Then i had something naughty to finish off, a brownie - served warm with a gooey centre and crisp top, one of the best I've tasted! Yummy! And, I got an added treat as I went over Easter weekend and they were selling small vegan Easter eggs - bonus! :)

The place was so pretty looking, it has a lovely seating area inside with lovely paintings on the wall and then a large covered outdoor area with comfy chairs and at the side you are covered with greenery!

The sisters who served me, Sofia and Fina were adorable and so helpful, they were so excited that I was vegan and had travelled from afar!

A must visit in Samoa! :)

1  Thank KDi69
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in briefly today. ..had a flu fighter juice & my daughter had the chocolate banana smoothie - we both thought they were delicious. We didn't try any food but would definitely go again to try a different juice or smoothie. Prices were slightly cheaper compared to what we pay in NZ.