See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I acctually stayd there in february 2009. The girls in the reception (Sia and Sia) was so nice and helpful! The room vas nice and clean and had everything I needed fore a plaesent stay and good sleep.
Tatiana was wery helful answering e-mails when I booked the room. Sha also took me and some other guests to the beach one day.=)
Sia and Sia were wery helful answering all my questions! Recominding what to see and do during my stay in Apia. Sia also brought mee to church one day,a wery nice thing to do! I smile ewrytime I think of Apia,and thats becouse of the friendly staff at Tatiana!
I would most defenately recomend this place for other travellers! =)

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Ida1987
Reviewed 28 November 2010

This is the worst of the worst-50 TALA for a single budget room but don't stay here unless there are no other rooms in APIA. VALENTINES next door and ELISA not far away are so much better.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank fehlow
Reviewed 28 September 2010

i also travelled there in late july mid august, 2009, and stayed in TATIANA FUGALEI with my mother and kids. i can vouch for the poor service and poor customer service that we had recieved especially for the money we payed which was 70sat a night. the reply i read from the owners from the customer who titled their review BEST OF THE WORST, is sadly all false, i cant even begin to believe that they would deny such things yet so many customers there were young school girls and old men of professional or marital commitments soliciting themselves. its very sad that they would say that jess was of mental health when that is not true. Instead of degrading your past customers TATITANA FUGALEI, why dont you put that energy and effort in upgrading your hotel of shame moreso your unprofessional approach and staff too, its typical of your attitude and expected denial, you must remember there were other guests there, and we saw it too, only it took for jess to come forth to break the silence. to dont downplay or degrade your customers, past nor present, remeber its your past that will be the making or your future. admit, humble and deal with the problem at hand. very sad of you to deny and THEY ARE NOT ALLEGATIONS. - very sad and upset past customer to TATIANA FUGALEI

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank lisaandmum
Reviewed 23 September 2010

well, we just came from the states and needed somewhere close to the market, so we chose to rent in tatianna.. Tatiana was half half.. the rooms needs to have fans and something that smells nice to keep out the smelly:) even though i wasnt really happy with the breakfast and some, but i got to sleep somewhere k.. thank you tatiana for the memories.. malo faafetai

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2010

We spent 6 nights at this place in July and would like to say a big fa'afetai to Athene and her staff. Your friendliness and service was great. We couldn't have asked for better. We were very pleased with our room, and the tropical breakfast included, was more that adequate.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple