Lusia's Lagoon Chalets(Salelologa)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 61
US$ 96
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Bayview Resort(Savai'i)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 74
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 70
  • Beachfront
Vacations Beach Fales(Savai'i)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
  • Beachfront
Aganoa Lodge Samoa(Salelologa)
All reviewsrecommend this resortgrassfaleparadiserelaxationsamoatidykayak
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Amazing little location for some R&R on the north side of Savai'i. Jane's fales are cheap, cheerful and comfortable accommodation, with beach front views and easy access to the lagoon. We organised quite a few activities through local businesses close to Jane's, fishing charters, snorkelling trips, massages etc. Lovely spot to really relax, and so good for your soul! The ladies who run the place are amazingly kind, helpful and welcoming, dinner and breakfast is including in the already cheap price, and you'll find it incredibly hard to leave this paradise. Remember to take earplugs if you find it hard to sleep through rooster's crowing, as sleeping in fales is very much like camping, you can hear everything going on around you. This didn't bother us at all, as we made up for early rising with lots of mid-afternoon naps!

Room Tip: They're all great!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Best place we stayed at in Savai. The shower/toilet wasn't good, but the experience made it all good. You can rent snorkeling gear (20 tala) and a kayak here (40 tala). There is also a good bar, where you can drink coctails and beer (5 tala for beer, 15 tala for coctail). The fales were on the grass, just before the beach.
We also saw lots of turtles here at high tide, see attached picture.
Big momma (the boss) arranged also that buses stopped there, so you didn't had to wait yourself and she called people if you needed help!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Martijn K
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Open-air fales with the beach and lagoon a couple of metres from your doorstep and nothing to do in a day but eat, sleep and snorkel. What a fantastic spot! Simple food and basic accommodation, but utterly charming.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My family have visited Jane's fales for 1 week every year since 2008 (unfortunately we missed last years visit)

Accommodation is not the really old traditional Samoan Fales with open sides as walls have been added to give the guests a little privacy(ease the culture chock).
I usually sleeps outside on the patio to feel the breeze from the sea, mosquito net is supplied.
There are 2 modern Concrete villas closer to the road with showers and toilet for for more discerning guest.

The best thing for us is to wake up in the fale, walk the 10m over the white beach and just jump into the water. :-)
Breakfast is served in a communal building with heaps of local fruits and some cooked items like egg or pancakes.
Dinner is a mix between Samoan and European food.
You can also rent snorkeling equipment.

In the evening the Bar opens selling fancy drinks, beer and soft drinks.

Jane's fales is basic accommodation, so if you're after Hotel standard this is not for you. I can describe it as a couple of steps up from camping.

For me it's the Paradise there I can "recharge my batteries" after a year of work with a pack of books to read.
Penina and her staff has always taken good care of my Family and the ladies in the kitchen always make me pancakes the day we leave as they know I love them.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 29 October 2015

With absolutely stunning views I highly recommend the beach fales. Some people may say that it can do with a renovation but I absolutely love the rustic feel of Janes Beach fales. I took my family and we absolutely loved it and highly recommend it to families

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family