“No many options, not good.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Cocina de Dulcelina
Ranked #122 of 167 Restaurants in Banos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Yesterday 25/10/18, I walked in after a long day out, the restaurant looked lovely and warm. I wanted something light, so I ordered trout, there is a full section in the menu... and an individual bottle of wine. Neither of them in the menu.
Finally I had Lasagna (beef). It wasn’t nice, the sauce was poor, no tomatoes and watery.
I wouldn’t recommend this restaurant. 10USD for that and a fruit juice, I would say it wasn’t cheap.
The rating is of 2 is for the set up otherwise would be 1.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Headline says it all.
Location right near the park is a trap that we hungry tourists fell into.
Much better food available elsewhere

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2016

After the end of a long first day in Ecuador our kids were hoping for pizza and we were hoping for a restaurant that took credit cards and happened upon this little restaurant. It had a nice atmosphere and all of our food was good. My husband and I both ordered savory crepes since it seemed to be their specialty and they were great (and the kids enjoyed the pizza they shared). It was definitely better than we expected and the one worker who was working the front was friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We had to work our way thru the menu finally landing on 3 rd choices before finding something they actually had in the kitchen. Perhaps b c it is a Wednesday and busy days here in Banos are Thursday-Sunday it seems. ( i.e. Tried to go to number one rated taverna Armenia but it's closed tues and Wednesday's)
Prices at Dulcerina were a notch higher than others of same quality. did have a nice crepe w chocolate and banana for dessert which pushed my rating to a 4-- otherwise would have been a 3. I guess the way to my heart is thru my sweet tooth.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

The waitress seemed very annoyed by us being there, and acted quite rude. The plates were dirty. It took forever to get the pizza, and when it finally came it was very undercooked. We were the only guests at the time. Even after having it cooked even more, it did not taste well. Would of course not visit again.

Date of visit: March 2016