This is a decent hotel with adequate facilities and very nice views of the lake. However, in my opinion, neither the rooms, dining , service or recreational facilities deserve a five star rating. It is really an acceptable but not even excellent four star experience.
The restaurant, restaurant Mora, offered what looked like delicious meals but undoubtedly our most disappointing dinner in two weeks in Argentina and Chile. It was overpriced and mediocre. The food at the bar was fine and much more reasonably priced. The acoustics in the rooms are poor so you can hear your neighbors conversations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and majestic, Argentine Lake grants Xelena Hotel & Suites Hotel that peculiar elegance and beauty conveyed by the Patagonian spirit. A high caliber proposal designed for guests to enjoy the best landscapes of Argentine Patagonia, at all times of the year. Confort and warmth define the Hotel`s personality and make the perfect match with the personalized attention and services that it offers its guests. The hotel counts on a Spa, boutique, gourmet areas and function rooms for social and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Xelena Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xelena Deluxe Hotel El Calafate
- Xelena Hotel & Suites El Calafate, Patagonia