1,787 results
All reviewsdry saunasteam showerlives up to its nameour honeymoonwelcome drinkoverlooking the lakemaster suiteplaya bonitaheated poollake nahuel huapilambamazing viewsmade us feel at homean upgradelarge windowsllao llaosmall kitchen
Reviewed 2 March 2013

My wife and I recently spent 5 nights at charming(unfortunate name in English), which is probably situated in the most beautiful site for a hotel. Make sure to get a room with a view of the lake and mountains beyond, with a balcony or terrace. The views are simply magnificent, and the location is about 5 miles out of town on the coastal road. Best to have a car to explore the area, and not stay in town, which is a bit tacky. The hotel restaurant is also one of the best in the area, and modestly priced. The menu is limited, but all dishes are nicely prepared, and the breakfasts are spectacular. This is a wonderful place to relax.

Room Tip: Done in the review
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry F
Tiziana M, General Manager at Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words following you recent stay with us at Charming Lodge. I was happy to read that you had a nice time with us and that we met your expectations throuhout your stay with us.
Please do join us again soon.
Tiziana Mongiardini

Reviewed 20 February 2013

It's taken me a while to write this review, but I see that I might not need to because everyone else is singing praise for Charming. We also had a great experience staying with them. Upon check in, we had a seat in the lovely restaurant with an amazing view of the lake and treated to a glass of wine while they prepped the room and took our bags. The owner then came out and introduced himself and showed us our room, which also had a stunning view of the lake! They put a US flag outside our room, and all the other rooms had the national flags of the guest which I thought was a brilliant touch. There were all kinds of great amenities that you wouldn't even expect like a steam shower and sauna. We had gotten in rather late so we ate at the restaurant the first night was delicious. The manager of the hotel happened to be helping out at the front desk and she went out of her way to give us great restaurant recommendations, help us book activities like a cave hike, and overall was amazing to us during our stay. Don't hesitate on booking this one...just do it and you'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Tiziana M, General Manager at Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share details of your stay with us. We’re elated that we went above and beyond to assist you– and are delighted that you enjoyed your experience while staying with us. Alberto, the owner, really enjoys spending time with our guests and so do I. On my behalf, it was very nice to personally assist you. We are all deeply passionate about service and we’re thrilled that you had such a positive experience with us. The welcome drink, the flags are little treats that make a difference after a long journey. We are glad that you liked them!
Looking forward to welcoming you in the future.
Warm regards

Tiziana Mongiardini

Reviewed 5 February 2013

We've just got back from Charming Luxury Lodge and we loved it!!! There were six of us (my parents, my husband, our two young boys and myself) so they offered us a cottage instead of the two rooms I had originally booked and it was GREAT!!! My boys were really excited with the attic they were given and the two other rooms were excellent!! The view was amazing and the spa inside the room (which I originally thought we wouldn't use) was awsome!!! The pool, even though small, was very appreciated by the boys!! It was really warm and a great way to end the day when we got back to the hotel in the evening. We had dinner there once and it was very good (but it took a quite a while for the food to arrive)... Breakfast was delicious and the view AMAZING!!!!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Tiziana M, General Manager at Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay .I am also so glad that we were able to look after you so well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Best regards

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Our room was simply stellar overlooking the lake and pool, the access to the beach was very convenient, the in-room spa facilities were great, the bed was comfy, food was delightful in the restaurant (Stag), champagne each morning for breakfast with rose-petals scattered on the linens, lake-front views for dining in the evenings, Santiago was very helpful at the front desk to suggest excursions, perfect weather...we should have stayed a week vs only 3 nights!

Room Tip: We had room #33...it was great since it was at the end of the pathway. Nobody else walking past our room so the curtains were always wide open for the view!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I am so happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and thank you for the glowing review.
It is so satisfying to read staff names, it makes it so personal and Charming Lodge must be small and personal.
I hope to welcoming you back in the not too distant future

Reviewed 2 February 2013

My husband and I stayed here while on our honeymoon. The room was spacious and had gorgeous views of the lake and mountains. The bed was super comfy and we enjoyed playing with the in-room spa amenities. Staff were super helpful and fantastic in arranging our ride to and from the airport, helping us get around town and making sure we were comfortable. We had trouble with noise one night as our room was right under the restaurant, but when we alerted the front desk of this, it was immediately addressed. The rate included a super yummy breakfast. All in all a wonderful place to stay!

Room Tip: We had master suite on the lake, the views were probably the best of the whole hotel as long as you don't mind some noise from the restaurant above - chairs moving, etc.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many Congratulations on your wedding and we look forward to welcoming you back on your anniversary, if not beforehand.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, we work very hard to be as charming as possible.
All the best