Excellent hotel in a secluded bay. Pure peace, with super views and excellent service (attentive concierge service sorted out my flight delays). Most comfortable bed and linens ever! Bathroom a little small. Indoor/outdoor infinity pool and fitness area is excellent (even if top-range complex showers need attention). Food some of the best ever experienced (top Spanish chef when we visited), though dinner menu choice after 2/3 days is limited. If hiring a car, suggest a 4x4, as the approach from the main road is a dirt track with potholes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ample residence on the shore of a peaceful lake that for 20 years has hosted distinguished guests in search of tranquility and relaxation. Inmersed in the natural vastness of the National Park Nahuel Huapi, Las Balsas Gourmet Hotel & Spa posses a unique natural landscape. Since 1995 has been a member of Relais & Chateaux, the prestigious collection of refined hotels and restaurants known for offering its guests and clients singular and unrepeatable experiences. Las Balsas Gourmet Hotel & Spa has three Suites and twelve Standard rooms, through which the essence of the Patagonia can be felt at every moment. Each one decorated differently but with a harmonious feel amongst each detail, inciting a unison between our guests and their natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Las Balsas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Balsas Hotel Villa La Angostura
- Las Balsas Villa La Angostura