We absolutely loved Las Balsas. The service and everything about the hotel is outstanding - they manage to have exceptionally high standards without being stuffy in any way. It was just so relaxing, I didn't want to leave.
The hotel is beautifully located on the lake in a very quiet situation.
All the rooms are different, we had a small suite which had a gorgeous view over the lake. While they were small, the room and bathroom were charming.
The food was exquisite. The breakfasts were a delight to look at, as well as eat! The dinners were wonderful and not hugely expensive, compared to other places and considering the exceptionally high standard.
This has now become one of my favourite places in the world to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ample residence on the shore of a peaceful lake that for 20 years has hosted distinguished guests in search of tranquility and relaxation. Inmersed in the natural vastness of the National Park Nahuel Huapi, Las Balsas Gourmet Hotel & Spa posses a unique natural landscape. Since 1995 has been a member of Relais & Chateaux, the prestigious collection of refined hotels and restaurants known for offering its guests and clients singular and unrepeatable experiences. Las Balsas Gourmet Hotel & Spa has three Suites and twelve Standard rooms, through which the essence of the Patagonia can be felt at every moment. Each one decorated differently but with a harmonious feel amongst each detail, inciting a unison between our guests and their natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Las Balsas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Balsas Hotel Villa La Angostura
- Las Balsas Villa La Angostura