See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 May 2016

A gentleman guided us to Hosteria Las Lucarnas this afternoon around 6:30pm, 18/05/2016, and a man who was reading a book by the window reached came to the door once we ringed the bell. He refused to shake our hands, like we were dirty or something. He said: "What do you need here! We don´t have nothing to offer you here." I was really scared with his attitudes toward us! I never thought I would find a person like this rude man over here in San Martin de Los Andes. I´m still chocked with his actions. I came from United States and I was just looking for a place to stay. I was not going to steal that rude man or anything else. I´m really sad about what happen to us today. I was not expecting such a mad man in charge of a hotel lobby. I hope someone step up and give this man a job he deserves... Cleaning a pig house maybe!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We stayed here a couple of days, the owner made our stay to a great couple of days. During the perfect breakfast he informed us on the best places to go, the country, the Argentinians and their way of life.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This comfortable and cute hosteria was a pleasure. Comfortable, warm and a fabulous breakfast including home made banana and coconut bread.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Hosteria Las Lucarnas is a great and comfortable place to rest in the charming San Martin de los Andes. The beds are super comfy and the place is very well located.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We had reservations at the inn Las Lucarnas, but when we reached the place no oneopened the door. was closed. So we decided to go to the tourist office and find aserious and responsible hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple