“Thieves”

Turismo La Posada Day Tours
Ranked #32 of 43 Tours in Salta
More attraction details
Owner description: Excursiones Diarias A Todos Los Destinos Del Norte Argentino.-
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This agency stole my money. I became super sick (as happens with tourists occasionally in foreign countries) and could not attend one of the 2 tours I paid for. The agency refused any amount of a refund and claimed they could have sold the seat to someone else (despite my friend who did go on the tour letting them know the bus was half empty). They would rather have had me vomiting all over their bus. The second tour that I was able to go on was a tour to Cafayate, however, once we finally got there, we only had time to eat lunch and then leave, so we saw nothing of this city. Do yourself a favor and walk to a different agency a little further away from the Salta Tourism Office. I think this one relies a little too much on proximity to the tourism office and less on treating people right to make them want to come back or give good recommendations to their friends.

Date of experience: March 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We did three tours with them and were surprised by the lack of professionalism and knowledge of the guides. They said a couple of things on the bus but never explained anything when we stopped at the sights. Even though everyone is free to do whatever they want during the lunch break, the guides took us to the place where they had a deal and said 'we are going to have lunch here' (meaning everyone). The food was bad. We only made the mistake of staying with the group the first day. And the other days, the guides were not happy we left. There were long coffee breaks we did not need; travellers would rather spend more time on the places we come to see. The itinerary is also not clear and there were a few places we wanted to see (and were told we would see) but the bus did not stop. The places you visit are beautiful, but really they could make the experience so much better. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2017

I travel since 15 years and never experienced such a bad travel agency. We booked 2 tours, both tours have been cancelled or postponed - with late or no information in advance. The service was extremely bad, the owner completely unfriendly. In the end we could make at least the 2nd tour, otherwise the payment we made in advance of 1.000 Peso would have got lost (respectively receiving a voucher). We filed a complain at the Ministry of Tourism.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

WoW! We did the Salta - San Antonio - Salar - Purmamarca circuit and we enjoyed every minute of it! Martin the guide (Evolution) is brilliant, as the only non-Spanish speakers in the transit, he paid a lot attention to us and kept us informed the entire day trip. Fernando the driver should be recognized as well for driving over 12h in high altitude- was perfect. The tour itself is amazing and very diverse, starting parallel to the train tracks, climbing high while chewing Coca, enjoying San Antonio's local cuisine, picturing at the Salar and staring at the 7 colors hill - wonderful day to remember. Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2017