“Great find!”

Blue Adobe Sante Fe Grille
Ranked #6 of 1,023 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A hidden gem located blocks away from the Mesa Art Center and all downtown Mesa has to offer.
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Cute place inside. Top notch service and good prices. Shared the crab cakes which were on a fantastic salad, then shared a chili relleno. Even had a sparkling clean glass for my wine. Loved this place!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We did not care for this at all. I don't think the chips were homemade. They were tri color-out of the bag type & stale at that.
Salsa had good flavor.
Beef taco was okay.
Seafood enchiladas not so good.
Rice was very al dente. Didn't care for the whole beans either. I had such high hopes after reading the reviews!

1  Thank DKKTKEF
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We went there a few months back, we always order two different thing and share. Yum, good stuff. Everything looked delicious that came out of the kitchen, even the hamburgers for a Mexican joint... Chips are a nice "free" perk when you hit the table.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The Hostess or Manager who we first we saw when we walked in was down right rude. Our reservation was at 12 and she put us down at 2. The person who scheduled it call 2 days in advance to make sure the time was right(12:00). Whoever that chick was, she was incredibly rude. The food was good. But maybe next time we will take it to go.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I must eat here when in the Phoenix area. My friends live in Mesa and took us here several years ago, now we have to eat here every time we are in town.
This time around I had the Taos Combo, which was more food than I could eat but it all sounded so good. Smoked pork tamale, shrimp enchilada, tenderloin relleno. Allso, their beans and rice are really good. Normally they are just fillers that have little taste, not the case here.
Every single bite was delicious, I especially liked the shrimp enchilada and the pork in the tamale was smoky and tender...........I want to go back already.
Everyone else loved their meals too, they have a daily special for $10, today was the chorizo stuffed chicken breast. My wife got it and it was also fantastic.
They have a comprehensive menu that is creative and different than any I have seen.
I know all of the locals know about this place but those of you visiting, give it a try, you will be hooked.

2  Thank khub79