“A Nice Place to have Traditional Korean BBQ”
Review of Korean BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Korean BBQ
Ranked #634 of 955 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Reviewed 13 February 2017

There was only one waitress when we ate here. She was nice, but didn't have time to help us cook. The restaurant is large and has a Karaoke area. The seating and surroundings are very simple.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Korean BBQ

Reviewed 11 August 2016

My first time in a Korean restaurant. The restaurant was not busy at all and I ask for help in deciding what to have to the waitress that was very kind and eager to explain their Korean dishes. We choose the "Bul Gogi". A dish with shredded beef sauteed with onions and some flavors and served in top of cabbage pieces. The meat was tasty. The combination for my taste so so.
Before they serve a small salad that is included in the price of green lettuce and few soy beans sprouts seasoned with sesame oil that was good.
In the side of the "Bul Gogi" they serve seven small samples of different things, mostly vegetables. Some of them were not prepare in the kitchen, but bought outside frozen or in a jar. A fritter of vegetables, this made in the kitchen, was good. I did not care much about the other samples. Evidently is possible than in other Korean restaurants they are better, not possible for me to compare being the first time in a Korean restaurant,
I order a green ice tea and was excellent. They use a powder green tea and was well prepare, merit of the waitress in this case.
The ambiance needs a lot of improvement and some investment from part of the owners.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Went for dinner thinking it might be something worth trying. Huge mistake. The food was ok but the place wasn't the cleanest. Not that it was dirty just looked run down. Service was ok. We personally won't go back.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I always had an interest to try Korean BBQ and there was a place down the road from the hotel I was staying at. Once I walked in, I knew I was in new experience as I did smell any BBQ and the place was empty. The waitress was very quiet and hard to hear but a requested something not so spicy. What I got was something that reminded me of Philly cheese steak sandwich. I received 6 different sides along with rice and finished all but two of them. If you bring someone who has been there before and knows the ropes. Other wise you will be as clueless as I was.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

After reading several different reviews, I thought that this would be some place that my wife and I would enjoy because we do eat a lot of Asian food and I really like Korean food after serving in the military (USAF) over there for a year. Boy was I ever wrong. The food wasn't very warm, the meat dish was dry, the onions that are to come with the dish were raw. The side dishes were very bland (not spicy like Korean food is). That is one place that will never see me. Sorry we spent the money we did.