“Great soup and salad restaurant ”
Review of Souper Salad

Souper Salad
Ranked #114 of 1,049 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We eat here a lot. Lots of fresh soup and salads. Usually very busy with seniors like us. They have baked russet potatoes and baked sweet potatoes. From my experience, the russet potatoes are always cold and hard inside and the sweet potatoes are always overdone and mushy! They need to fix this because I love baked potatoes. Their ice cream bar is great. Lots of toppings. Please fix the potatoes and I will give you a 5 star!! I would recommend this place for sure!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Forth time we have eaten there. The mainstay patrons are seniors. We enjoyed the salad bar and the wild rice soup was okay.There is definitely enough choices so that you will be full. The cost of the meal is very reasonable and there is a discount for seniors (60+). Beats cooking after a long day.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I switched to being a Vegan for health reasons in August. It's great to have a restaurant that serves fresh veggies, fruit, soups, etc. that i can eat. I understand the place was just remodeled as well. Looks great, foods great ... and I like the fact that I have a lot of choices here.

1  Thank Vostro45
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The thing about this restaurant chain is that you know what to expect. This particular one is exactly what I knew I'd get, and that's a good thing.
One thing, please be sure to label your soup ingredients carefully on the description labels above the various soups. A vegetarian hates to get excited about a bowl of soup, only to discover there's meat in it.
Prices are good.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Writer & spouse ate in the Souper Salad in Mesa, Az several times in April 2017. Each time we found the restaurant to be very good with a large selection of food, both salads and a variety of other items. The staff in the restaurant is very accommodating and friendly. I can recommend this location as a great place for lunch, especially if you have a coupon and are a senior!