“Great soups and salads”

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #178 of 1,006 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for a lighter lunch try Cafe Zupas. They have delicious soups, salads and sandwiches, all made right there. My favorite part of the meal though is probably the chocolate covered strawberry they give you. Not a fan of the chocolate covered part, but their strawberries are fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

This was our first visit and we were surprised by the amount of choices. They have great sandwiches, salads and soup! I had the turkey, spinach and cheese panini with a spinach berry salad. It was yummy! Every sandwich includes a chocolate dipped strawberry for a little dessert. They also have creme brûlée to splurge on! The very best part besides the food is the quick service. No waiting in line here. A must try!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I NEVER thought I would WANT to go have a salad for lunch or dinner (or both sometimes)! I'm not a salad kind of girl. WOW! I'm sooooo happy I tried this salad. It's so yummy!! I also then started tasting their soups...mistake...now I have to choose between my yummy salad and the delicious soups! Luckily they have 1/2 soup and 1/2 salad for a reasonable price!

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Yummy and hot selection of soups, sandwiches. Amazingly flavorful salads. Tasty deserts. Great value for money. Any time in the day. Healthiest option for lunch/snack/dinner.

Reviewed 13 December 2014 via mobile

My first time and definitely not my last! This place has some fresh amazing choices. I a Kale and quinoa salad. It was fresh and full of nuts and fruit. My country style kale soup tasted like mom made it. Impressive. I will definitely be back.