“Still Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Great food. Love the omelettes and Crab Pastry. This time I tried the pancakes with nuts and dried fruit. Good, but not as crunchy as I would like. Lots of food. Big portions. Great english muffins. We were there on a Sunday. I think you can call and put your name on the list, because lots of people came in after we did and they were called in before us.

1  Thank silvrwolv

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to have brunch in Arizona. It has an amazing menue and everything i have is delicious. I love their pressed apple juice and preservatives.

1  Thank Aroog
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I lived right by TC Eggington's when it first opened up when I was a little girl. Thirty years later I'm still loving their French toast! (which you can get different order sizes if requested) and as a grown up have expanded my tastes to also include their delicious egg omelettes (also available in smaller portions when requested). I'm so glad I have the opportunities to take my children here to enjoy a special outing. Great place to take the family or meet up with old friends.

1  Thank ValGal23
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Prior to my pre-holiday visit to the warm climes of Mesa, I had done a search looking for a good place to dine. After 18 holes of golf, we took off to find this recommended dining venture getting there about 1:00 pm. The parking lot was full, always a good sign, but we lucked out as a party gave us their spot close up. There were two groups in front of us but our greeter got us seating in short order. Our party of two was attended to in good time. My friend that lives in Mesa year round had not been here before so we both were surprised at the great selections on the menu. He chose a menu item that was a special for the day and I ordered their special omelet. Fantastic, we were not disappointed; good presentation, good portions, good experience, good service, good time, excellent! My friend planned to return with relatives coming down for the holidays and I will have this added to my list for the next trip!

1  Thank ET R
Reviewed 22 December 2017

You will always be greeted at the door within just a few seconds and escorted to your table. They have coffee outside if you have to wait. The selection and quality of omelettes is impressive. No cost to substitute fresh fruit for potatoes. Always friendly service. We live nearby and have eaten at TC many times.

1  Thank TedFromArizona