“This place is closed”

Add it.
Omega Gyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 26 October 2015

It was a good place to get a good gyro, and other tasty Greek/Mediterranean dishes. We are disappointed it is closed.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

Located in the Mesa Riverwalk Mall, it is a non descript little place with a few booths. The food was fresh and tasty. My Greek Salad was fresh as were my Dolmades(stuffed grape leaves). They would have been a little more flavorful with the traditional lemon sauce. One of the few Greek restaurants in the Mesa area..

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Hummus had no flavor whatsoever, pitas were tough, Greek salad was awful--worst ever had! Probably 2.5 ounces of dry tasteless burned cubed chicken on big bowl of 'iceberg' lettuce was disgusting! Couldn't pay me enough to eat there again. Best of Phoenix? NOT! False advertising! Have to eat with plastic silver wear too. It's an all-time low for fast food!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I've been stopping at this place for a number of years when I'm in town. The place is normally not busy so I can get in a get out rather quickly. Food & service is good. Really don't know how this place stays open, but glad it is.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Delicious food! I crave the veggie gyro... so good and decently priced. The guy at the front is always smiling and happy to have our business so that makes visiting even better. Right outside there's seating and a splash pad so you can keep the kids entertained. What a location! Most definitely a regular dinner location for us now.