“Worst Greek food ever had!!!”
Review of Omega Gyros - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Omega Gyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Hummus had no flavor whatsoever, pitas were tough, Greek salad was awful--worst ever had! Probably 2.5 ounces of dry tasteless burned cubed chicken on big bowl of 'iceberg' lettuce was disgusting! Couldn't pay me enough to eat there again. Best of Phoenix? NOT! False advertising! Have to eat with plastic silver wear too. It's an all-time low for fast food!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I've been stopping at this place for a number of years when I'm in town. The place is normally not busy so I can get in a get out rather quickly. Food & service is good. Really don't know how this place stays open, but glad it is.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Delicious food! I crave the veggie gyro... so good and decently priced. The guy at the front is always smiling and happy to have our business so that makes visiting even better. Right outside there's seating and a splash pad so you can keep the kids entertained. What a location! Most definitely a regular dinner location for us now.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

While not great, this little place is surprisingly good considering the mall location. The service is friendly and fast, and you get a lot of food for the money. In fact, the platter was too much food for me. The combos might be a better value, as they are less expensive and still plenty of food PLUS a drink, all for less than the platter without drink. Combos are entree plus homemade potato fries and a drink. Platters are entree + pilaf or Greek salad or fries.

My gyro and pilaf was delicious, though my wife thought the gyros were a little salty. The fries and pitas seemed to be homemade, and everything was cooked fresh right when we ordered it (except of course the gyro meat has to be roasted slowly in advance).

Decor is nothing fancy, it they do have some decent frescoes painted on the walls, and pleasant (authentic-sounding) Greek music playing. It was clean and not too crowded. All in all, a very good experience. We will be back!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Gyros are very good, and the fries are pretty good. I haven't had anything else from here though. The value is good also, and the service is also good.