2,035 results
All reviews overlooking the river iguazu falls paraguay and brazil pool and hot tub in town nice hotel pool area lobby bar amazing pool buffet breakfast rooms are small bars and restaurants whilst visiting the falls small town stayed for two nights the bus la rueda
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I loved this hotel. Amazing pool and view of the river. Its like staying in a jungle paradise. The rooms were lovely and quiet. Very clean and comfortable. Its about 5-10 min walk form town which is safe and easy. price was a little high and they would benefit from a designated tour desk but beyond that it was great. Fantastic breakfast too.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Checking in/out is efficient. Room is comfortable, view of the window to the pool and tri-border is beautiful. Price is reasonable. City bus terminal is in walking distance. Some laundry store are nearby if it's required.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Reviews are subjective to the personal views of the reviewer.

Hotel Objective: For me while traveling for fun I'm always traveling to go see things, not stay in a hotel. I need a hotel that meets my simple needs. This hotel met all of my expectations.

I used a shuttle from the airport. The driver knew exactly where the hotel was.
Clean, nice amenities. Excellent internet, very nice breakfast spread, very nice pool patio area.

Relatively close to downtown and bus terminal. At most a 15 minute walk to where all of the downtown restaurants and attractions are located.

Beautiful view of the joining rivers.

Friendly, courteous staff. Most speak excellent english.

I did not eat in the hotel restaurant so I have no input regarding that area. The rooms are slightly dated, but adequate and nice. I was not looking for a five star hotel in the middle of the jungle. I spent the majority of my free time in the park and wandering around town.

If I come back this way I will stay here again and would recommend others to do the same.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Nice hotel although it is a bit far from town and its amenities and restaurants. The staff is helpful and efficient. Breakfast buffet is good with many selections.The only downside to the hotel is the noise from other locations in the hotel especially at night and early in the morning. Music could be heard between 6:30 am and 12:00 am. It's loud enough to disrupt sleep. Sound proofing is lacking.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel looks great on the outside, however just average on the inside.

Firstly the positives:
The room was good, very spacious. The beds were comfortable.
The pool area looked amazing, however we did not utilize this as it was always full of people.
The staff were always very friendly and helpful.

The negatives:
Our bathroom ceiling was covered in mould.
Although the breakfast looked amazing, the 'hot' food was always cold. The sweat pastries were not very nice and seemed stale.
As it is a large hotel, we thought they would have umbrellas for guests. This is not the case.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple