All reviewsnational parkbuenos aireslobby areaswimming poolafter a long dayvisiting the fallsiguazuactransportation
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place is located on halfway of the national park and the town (Puerto Iguazu) and well connected with the local transport (stop right in the front of the hotel) to reach both places.
The environment is perfect! Huge green area, kids playground, spa, big swimming pool, pool table and games, restaurant, bar and nice dress rooms and toilets around.
Food is average, the people is really nice. Breakfast is not like in the pictures we saw, but was good enough.
Relaxing atmosphere!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mavicita88
Reviewed 15 April 2017

The first room we were placed in had 1 million ants and a cockroach so we refused to stay. The staff was pretty helpful and moved us to a cabana on the premises which had none of the same issues. The decor was outdated and everything felt a little old although it was in a good location with a pool.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank drd023
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We checked into the hotel in the afternoon on the day before our Iguazu Falls tour. Check in was a breeze and we were surprised to see the room was so spacious. Room setting was a little worn out though.

The front desk helped us to get a taxi to go into town for an early dinner and we had a lovely time exploring the little town.

The next day was spent at Iguazu Falls and we decided to have dinner at the hotel after a long day. Food was good and we enjoyed a quiet evening at the restaurant.

On our check out day, our transport was coming for us only at 1.00 pm. As we planned to visit the nearby zoo, the hotel kindly extended our check out time to 12 noon. We had enough time to see the zoo and also freshen up before we left for the airport on our way back to Buenos Aires.

The hotel is surrounded with matured trees and lovely flowering plants. It is very relaxing to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Great hotel for the price with a super pool and good restaurant
Great breakfast and nice rooms.
Close to the park and near to Puerto Iguazu by taxi or local bus stop.
Staff friendly and helpful
Wifi as stated was strongest in the lounge or lobby area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great hotel! Loved the pool during a hot and humid day! The room was nice, but wifi only worked nearer the lobby. This hotel was included in my EcoIguazu tour from Buenos Aires. After a day of touring the falls, the hotel let me return and use all the shower facilities and pool while I waited for my ride to the hotel for a later flight back to Buenos Aires! I could shower and change out of my wet clothes before boarding my plane, so nice! The restaurant was great, lots of choices, reasonable. I had a meal by the pool, another delivered to my room. Great service! I would recommend this hotel to anybody going to Iguazu!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo