I can only agree with other reviewers that this has to be the most fun place to stay in Puerto Iguazu. Of course part of that depends on the other guests but the place seems to attract people who are interesting and congenial.
We went to dinner with the other guests, after the snacks and drinks the first night....but could hardly eat as we were so full. The second night we just called the snacks our dinner. We were so tired from the day at the falls we just rested. The drinks were wonderful too.
John was a great host and has lots of stories. i loved the one about the pesto.
His helpers were also very pleasant and they were all very hard working to make the place pleasant for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu