This place is idyllic. Surrounded by the jungle the hotel is quiet and tranquil. The rooms are all wooden first story buildings complete with balcony and hammock.
The room was beautiful, large, very clean and a real experience.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the restaurant food and wine was very good.
Great location to explore falls from, organised a return taxi for us for about £25- great service and very friendly driver.
For the price this hotel is fantastic, would highly recommend if you are after a tranquil jungle experience close to the falls at a very reasonable price by European standards
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu