1. In every detail you feel a personal attitude. The service is fantastic. The staff seems like a family who share their love for this place.
2. The place is very quiet and calm and makes you relax 100%.
3. The rooms are clean and are made with unusual jungle style decorations.
4. The territory is like a small park with fountains, green trees and birds around. Very nice!
5. A true highlight of our stay - the cuisine. It's the best food we have had in Argentina. They have an Italian chef who must be a Michelin winner or something, judging by the food quality! It's amazingly fresh, delicios and after eating it the first night we didn't want to try any other restaurants in the city afterwards.
The management allowed for us an early check in and a late check out, free of charge, provided there was a room available. Which was really appreciated.
We also want to say special thank you to Julio who is a taxi driver working with this hotel. The nicest guy who was extremely helpful during the 3 days of our stay, not just the driver, but just the nicest personality.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking