That is the best hotel we have been to, and surely the perfect option for visiting the Iguazu Falls in Brazil and Argentina. A five star hotel, with fantastic food, an invisible service, birds and monkeys that come to visit you at the window and the best, a front view to one of the most fantastic waterfalls in the world. Perhaps, a little decadence is noticed in detais like.. there was no doorman and there was nobody to bring the car to the door except for the very last minute. Despite these little details that will not bother most people, it was unforgetable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia Hotels APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton